14u pitcher and 14u catcher duo

Discussion in 'Ohio' started by softballdad1, Aug 1, 2018.

1. softballdad1

softballdad1 New Member

we have a 14u catcher and pitcher that would like to go to a team together, both girls were starters for the last 2 years on their team and are now looking for other opportunities, this will be the 3rd year these girls have been together and they are wanting to stay together, we are located in central Ohio area, thanks

2. GloryCoach

GloryCoach Member

PM sent

3. Gray55

Gray55 Member

Valley Storm 14U Red

Solid core of talented ladies looking for a few more serious ball players and I'm need a solid pitcher to lead on mound. All positions are open for competition and best players play. Call or text if will looking for a team. We are located out of Tipp City OH will practice all winter long on Springfield Ohio.

4. 1ChrisW

1ChrisW New Member

Pm sent. Please feel free to contact me at 740-644-1741

5. SwampThing

SwampThing Member

PM sent

6. Jae13

Jae13 Member

Hi my name is Jason Eberhardt with the Ohio Stampede. I am a non parent coach with a fantastic team. We are looking to add 2-3 more players. Pitcher and catcher are at the top of our list. We do have other options to help at these positions but looking to add one more at each position. My daughter Jaylin will be helping coach the team. She is a former pitcher for Stampede, Wolfpack and Ice. Also on the staff is Darcy Mcbride former pitcher and D1 player for Ohio University. I would really like to talk to you if possible. Thanks

Jason Eberhardt
    330-704-1713 call or text
    jeberhardt13@gmail.com

7. fawl002

fawl002 New Member

Lady Irish 14U out of Fremont is looking for a few girls to fill our roster. 216-385-7490 if interested for a tryout

8. Ladybraves45356

Ladybraves45356 New Member

Lady Braves are looking for 14u players. Have a fantastic coach who is NOT a parent coach. We are located in Piqua Ohio and are play a very competitive schedule.

9. Wendy19

Wendy19 New Member

14u Strikezone Fillies is looking for a pitcher and a catcher. We are located in Springfield, OH. Please let me know if you are interested in us looking at these two.

10. Pride Coach

Pride Coach Member

I am looking for a catcher and pitcher. I have a hand full of girls coming out Saturday at noon if you have any interest let me know.
    Tealtown Ballpark
    4762 Tealtown Rd
    Milford, Oh 45150
    tealtownpride@gmail.com
    513-843-4807

11. wavecoach21

wavecoach21 Member

The Licking County Thunder '04 team still has a couple openings. Contact Coach Kyle Kerstetter at 740-616-9953 or Director Jeff Jones at coachjmjones@yahoo.com to set up a private tryout!