14u second/first basemen looking for a team

Kassandra Myers

Reaction score
07 birthdate looking for a new travel team closer to Akron. She has played second/ first and outfield. Decent bat but her team may fold. She has played travel for 5 years. If anyone is looking please let me know 3309622077

shane casey

Reaction score
07 birthdate looking for a new travel team closer to Akron. She has played second/ first and outfield. Decent bat but her team may fold. She has played travel for 5 years. If anyone is looking please let me know 3309622077

I know this is not close to Akron but if figured I would shoot you a message.

Explosive Select 14u team is in need of 1 multi position player to join our competitive team. We recently lost one of our girls and need an 11 girl to fill our roster. There’s plenty of opportunity here for playing time. We are coached by Cuyahoga Hts High School varsity softball coach Kyle Manfredonia. We will play in at least 6 tournaments throughout the summer as well as a possible midweek league at Victory. We currently practice @ Force in Westlake on Saturdays from 12-2 and come March we will also be there on Wednesdays. Our girls also see a hitting coach on Sunday evenings. This is optional however all of our girls take advantage of this opportunity to see professional coach Tracee McCoy for 20$ a session. If this sounds like something your daughter is looking for and you’d like to set up a tryout or join us at a practice reach out to head coach KyleManferdino @ 216 375-4075 or assistant coach Shane Casey @ 216 256-9105. We hope to fill this spot soon.