16-18 Spano Tournament

Any scores from the Spano dome? How about the lighting upgrade, is it any better?

As of 11:30 PM, the top 2 seeds were Ice Poole and Ice Sanor, with the Wolfpack 3rd. (All 2-0) Still some games to go, so that is subject to change.

Only scores I have are Ice Sanor 1 - Vipers 0 and Ice Sanor 4 - Lasers 0

Spirit74 said:
As of 11:30 PM, the top 2 seeds were Ice Poole and Ice Sanor, with the Wolfpack 3rd. ?(All 2-0) ? Still some games to go, so that is subject to change. ?

Only scores I have are Ice Sanor 1 - Vipers 0 and Ice Sanor 4 - Lasers 0

Is Nesa Rogers from Cardington on the Sanor Ice team?

Ohio Ice Poole 4 Ohio Emeralds 0
Ohio Ice Poole 8 Pittsburgh Spirit 0

The only other score I seen was before our first game and it was the Ohio Emeralds 12 over Ohio Lighting 18U 0

Friday night scores:

Game 1 Wolfpack Black 11 Shockwaves 5

Game 2 Wolfpack Black 9 Pittsburgh Spirit Gold 0

can anyone tell me how the jackson twisters did they played lastnite at 11:40

Twisters lost 9-0 last night. It was just one of those games.

is it me or am i still living back in the day? $ 6.00 to get into an indoor softball tournament that you've got to look thru a fence to see!!!!!!! Am I the only one who thinks the admission price to this tournament is way too high or is this what we can expect this summer? :(

Twisters lost 7 - 0 not 9 -0 friday night. Lost a hard fought game tonight to the Pittsburgh Spirit 3 -1, received 4thseed and will play hurricanes Gold at 10:15am.

any scores for today. can anyone tell me if the twisters won tthis morning?

Twisters lost on the tie breaker. Final score 3 - 3, Hurricanes had 6 runners to third, Twisters 5 :-(

sounds like it was just one of those weekends just can't catch a break oh well it's a long season.

It was the first time all of these irls have played together, friday night was clearly jitters, they played extremely well both Saturday and Sunday, just came out a little short. We look forward to a very successful season.

Championship Games

18U
Wolpack Black - 3
Ohio Ice Black - 1

16U
Akron Sapphires - 1
Ajax Predators - 0