16U Catcher (Shortstop & Outfield) Player looking for a full time team but willing to Sub if cannot

Momma G

Reaction score
16U Catcher (Shortstop & Outfield) Player in Springboro, OH 45066 - looking for a full time team but willing to Sub if cannot find a full-time team

Hello,

My daughter's name is Breana aka "Boo" & she is 16 years old & is a catcher (her primary position but she also plays shortstop & right field (well any outfield position). She is currently looking for a full-time team for the summer as we missed all Try-outs sadly because I completely forgot when try-outs for Select/Travel Ball was. She has played ball since she was 4 years old (Ragball all the way up to Junior Division) in Recreation Ball, played for the Junior High Team & has been on the JV High School Team her Freshman & Sophomore year (currently - our last 2 games are this Friday & Saturday), she also played her first Select Team with Firestorm in 2015. She absolutely LOVES softball & we are both very upset & sad that she missed all try-outs for this summer & we are really trying to find her a full-time team for the summer but if she is unable to find a full-time team, she would LOVE to have the opportunity to Sub for teams during tournaments or when needed. She is looking to get as much playing time as possible & the opportunity to continue to improve with a Coach/es willing to continue to teach her & help her improve as she would like to play softball in college.

We are located in Springboro, OH 45066 so for a full-time team we would like to be within a very reasonable distance in order to make it to practices. As for being a Sub, she subbed for a team last summer from the Columbus area in the Kings Island Showdown Tournament. So as a Sub, if she's not having to travel a far distance to practice or too far to play, again if it's tournament that isn't too far then she would love to play! :) We understand that games/tournaments for a full-time team aren't always local obviously, so when we talk if you could please let us know how far your team does travel for games (i.e. any out-of-State games, etc.).

Please when replying, please let us know what your team fees cost, where your team is located & where practice is located, how many games/tournaments you will play & how far you travel to for games/tournaments (& if there are any out-of-State games/tournaments & if so how many & if we would need to make hotel arrangements, etc).

Please contact me either by my personal email at liljoegjs1972@gmail.com &/or my cell number (call or text) at 937-475-5852 (as these 2 forms of communication will reach me the quickest) to let us know if you would like to set up a time to meet. Again, she/we would love for her to have the opportunity to play on a team full-time this summer but if she is unable to find a team full-time, would love to be able to sub in order to play.

Sincerely,
Glenna Joe Shelton (Mom to Breana "Boo" Watts)
937-475-5852 (cell)
937-550-9988 (home)
liljoegjs1972@gmail.com

Reaction score
Steel City Cyclones 16U Gold - Player openings, (Openings) Pitcher, Catcher, Athlete

We currently have an opening for 3 players on our squad.
One for one more pitcher on our squad, as it provides a lot of great opportunity for exposure. The team will be attending the Scenic City Showcase which last year featured over 270 college coaches, and we will also be attending, Team NJ, Virginia Scorcher, and several other solid exposure events.

Also, interested in finding another catcher to split time while also playing other position(s)

An Athlete that can play multiple positions.

If interested, please e-mail us at steelcitycyclones@gmail.com or by texting 724.880.7992.

Let our solid network of contacts work for you, as our players in the past have earned over $4,000,000 in scholarship moneys.

Steel City cyclones 02' 14U Premier - The team has an opening for one more outstanding pitcher, team will be participating at Scenic City, Sheer Madness and several other showcase events... If interested please contact us at steelcitycyclones@gmail.com or by texting 724.880.7992

The Steel City Cyclones have one of the deepest traditions of our players being recruited over the past decade or so, let our network of college coaches work for you.

If your interested in trying out and working out with our squad, please contact us steelcitycyclones@gmail.com or by calling 724.880.7992. All contacts will be kept confidential.

Both 02' and 03' birthdays will be considered, and if strong enough even a 04' birthday.

Please check out our website at http://www.steelcitycyclones.com to learn of our strong history of success, and our list of commits on the left.

Thank you for your time and interest.

Rapture0313

Reaction score
[h=2]Rapture 16U looking for a Catcher[/h]
Rapture 16U

Rapture is looking for a catcher for the 16U team!
Looking for a spot on a competitive team and are interested in a tryout please contact me and we will arrange a private tryout.
We are looking to do about 7 tournaments.

Any question contact Ron Rowland @ 614-778-2929
Or email rcdrowland@aol. com

GloryCoach

Reaction score
The 18u Heart of Ohio Glory is looking for a catcher for the summer season. Text Coach Tom at 937-707-4169 to discuss this opportunity.