16U Catcher Sub Needed Southwest Ohio 6/30-7/2 & 7/8-7/9

ATsofball

Reaction score
We're a competitive 16U fastpitch team with a non-parent coach based out of the Dayton, Ohio area (we have girls from Northmont to Cincinnati!) looking for a catcher to sub for our team at the Gem City Showdown in Dayton 6/30-7/2 and at Rotary Park in Beavercreek 7/8-7/9. We have two catchers on our team currently, but one will be gone during those two tournaments so we're looking for a sub to come split the time with our catcher and get some innings behind the plate and at the plate! Message me for details and thank you for considering!

Momma G

Reaction score
Good Evening,

My daughter's name is Breana aka "Boo" & she is 16 years old & is a catcher. She also plays shortstop & right field (well any outfield position). She is currently looking for a full-time team for the summer as we missed all Try-outs sadly because I completely forgot when try-outs for Select/Travel Ball was. She has played ball since she was 4 years old (Ragball all the way up to Junior Division) in Recreation Ball, played for the Junior High Team & has been on the JV High School Team her Freshman & Sophomore year (currently - our last 2 games are this Friday & Saturday), she also played her first Select Team with Firestorm in 2015. She absolutely LOVES softball & we are both very upset & sad that she missed all try-outs for this summer & we are really trying to find her a full-time team for the summer but for now, she would LOVE to have the opportunity to Sub for your team at the Gem City Showdown Tournament. Please contact me either by my personal email at liljoegjs1972@gmail.com &/or my cell number (call or text) at 937-475-5852 to let us know if you would like to set up a time to meet. Again, she/we would love for her to have the opportunity to play for your team during this tournament. Sincerely, Glenna Joe Shelton (Mom to Breana "Boo" Watts)