4GCKA Nightmare (1)48
5Lasers - Orange44
6Lasers - Aqua32
7Vikings Elite26
8Miami Valley Express18
9Buckeye Heat - Gianas13
10Stingrays - Cottrell11

Others receiving votes
Ohio Freeze (5), Buckeye Heat - Allen (5), Akron Sapphires (5), Cincy Tribe (4), Cincy Doom - '92 (3)

I could be wrong, but I believe Teays Valley and Vikings Elite are one in the same.

Shayne,

If I were a betting man...I would bet the house on your post...lol. ?;D Yeah they're one in the same. BTW congrats to coach Taylor and the young ladies of the Vikings Elite...you looked really good this past weekend, as you do year after year.

Lee

Bink44 said:
Shayne,

If I were a betting man...I would bet the house on your post...lol. ?;D Yeah they're one in the same. BTW congrats to coach Taylor and the young ladies of the Vikings Elite...you looked really good this past weekend, as you do year after year.

Lee

Thanks, thats good to know.

The Buckeye Heat-Toledo is looking forward to playing these team and earning their way on to this list.

Can't wait!!!!!!

BlueDevilDad, did you know you have a lady blue devil playing on one of the teams listed.

2short said:
BlueDevilDad, did you know you have a lady blue devil playing on one of the teams listed.

Yes and we look foward to playing them to. This team has very high expectations of themselves. Nothing short of placing in every tournament we play in.

We will see, first pitch of their season is this weekend. We play in a above average pool this weekend.

Next weekend we play 18U with the Lasers-Aqua to get ready for 16U ASA States.