4Ohio Classics - Black ? ? 40
5GCKA Nightmare39
6Lasers - Aqua23
7Stingrays (Cottrell)18
8ICE (Newsome)13
10Cincy Doom - '9211
10Vikings Elite11

Others receiving votes
Miami Valley Express (10), Buckeye Heat (Gianas) (9), Buckeye Heat - Toledo (1),

I'm pretty sure the Valley Extreme Blue won the 18u at Boardman, and the 16u at the Valley Extreme. I would love to see them play the top 2 teams. :cool:

wgman21 said:
I'm pretty sure the Valley Extreme Blue won the 18u at Boardman, and the 16u at the Valley Extreme. I would love to see them play the top 2 teams. :cool:

The unfortunate thing, is that most of the teams in that neck of the woods, never leave to play in other areas of the state, for one reason or another. ?Lots of tourneys to play in up there, so no one sees them.

The same can be said for NE Ohio as well.

The Wolfpack is based out of Massillon and the Lasers play all over the state, and they have a pitcher who lives in Massillon. It sure would be nice to see these three play one another. :)

wgman21 said:
The Wolfpack is based out of Massillon and the Lasers play all over the state, and they have a pitcher who lives in Massillon. It sure would be nice to see these three play one another. :)

They will in 2 weeks, at ASA States in Massillon.

only 6 coaches tallied this time. there are probably (200) 16u teams in the state. and the funny thing is... these 6 probably have it pretty close.

Lady Knight

I have been on the sidelines watching, but your comments got me off the bench!!!! ;D Valley Extreme Blue has concluded our "Home Scedule" for 2008. We will be at Compuware, ASA States, Stingrays and Ohio Classics over the next 5 weeks.
I think the chances of running into a few teams on this list are pretty good. We just concluded our own tourney with the likes of GCKA Nightmares, Akron Sapphires, Guelph Storm and WNY Sting.

The other part of this story is the multiple tourney on any one given weekend. NSA as well as ASA are scheduling multiple tourney within many regional area. Also not to mention the out of state events. It will be good to see everyone over the next 5 weeks.

See you soon in Massillon.

Bill White, Manager
16U Valley Extreme Blue

This weekend the Buckeye Heat Toledo plays the Lasers-Aqua. Both are playing up at 18U this weekend

BlueDevilDad said:
This weekend the Buckeye Heat Toledo plays the Lasers-Aqua. Both are playing up at 18U this weekend

Buckeye Heat Toledo ? 5
Lasers Aqua ? 3

5 innings -Timed game