4Buckeye Heat - Toledo53
5Lasers - Orange45
6Miami Valley Express36
7ICE (Newsome)23
7Vikings Elite23
9Stingrays (Cottrell)17
10Valley Extreme - Blue15

Others receiving votes
Lasers - Aqua (11), Cincy Doom - '92 (8), Buckeye Heat (Gianas) (5), OFC Heat (2),

OFC Heat - Orange get's some love. Nice job at state this weekend!

When will the Vikings Elite 16U get some respect?? They have beaten BH-Toledo, Ice-Newsome, Classics-Black this season. These are all very good teams yet so are the Elite. I know this poll means absolutely nothing and is based off of "what have you done for me lately" but just becasue they are not a big organization does not mean they shouldn't recieve your respect.

Iron worker... ?Yes the Viking's Elite is a very good team. ?There are probably close to 100 16U teams in the state, and for the Vikings Elite to not play 16U last year and to come in this year as a relatively new program and to be ranked 7 - is showing tons of respect. ? ?When a team wins a tourney like ASA States, the Classics ASA Qualifier, Compuware, or Stingray it appears then you get the love from the masses that haven't played you yet. ? I am completely impressed with the Vikings Elite and how good of a hitting team they are and how they aren't afraid of anyone they play. ?

besides you blend in so well with the camo uniforms :)

Thanks, David. Comments like that from you go along way in the respect category. This team just seems to play well week in and week out. Coach Taylor has them on a roll. They are heading to Ga. this coming week to play and then back to Ohio for the NSA World Series.

Thanks,
Chad Noggle
Vikings Elite 14U

perhaps next year you could rank by region. with close to 100 teams in ohio someone is getting screwed. the same teams and posters always show up in the polls, sort of like ohio state and penn state (although ohio state usually deserves it). it is the same here in west pa with high school softball and travel teams. the biggest posters or mouths grab all the attention, yet, they never post their teams win loss records or a poor showing at any given tourny. if i may add 2 cents, gcka nightmare and valley extreme finished 1 & 2 at stingrays, but valley extreme barely makes the cut.

the BCS poll isn't broken up into regions? the ofc poll will not be watered down to give a trophy to everyone--resist the temptation, ringer!

u r correct statman ray, the bcs series is decided by the winners of of certain conferences ( big 10 vs pac 10) etc, ect,. i am just saying ohio has alot of teams, you guy's are very organized thanks to this forum. it comes down to who did u play?. if u won a tourny that only had 6 teams? big deal!!. my point is, nw ohio, central ohio, ne ohio, break it down. where do we have to go to face the best. example, the pittsburgh power and spirit have 11 teams at 14u alone. then u have the pride,evolution,roadrunners,freedom,etc, etc, u r looking at close to 20 plus teams from just one area. i have no clue as who is the best in central pa?, or eastern pa. do u know what i mean?.