4Ohio Classics - Black (1)63
5Miami Valley Express (Pearson) (1)56
6Lasers - White51
7ICE (Wahl)34
8OFC Heat Orange23
9Lasers - Orange11
10Ohio Wave5

Others receiving votes
Akron Sapphires (4), Lake Erie Tidalwaves (3), Chain Reaction (3), Stingrays (Toler) (2), Cincy Doom (1), Lady Charmers (1), HoO Force (1),

I think that SGS Magic White is a 18U team, and yes they are really good lol

Can someone 2nd UJ's thoughts, are they 18U? That would explain why they would be a good 16U team.

Ringer they are a good 18U team :lmao:

But other then that Top 10 looks good.

Got my first chance to the Miami Valley Express in action this past weekend and they are a good team, I have watched most of the Heat-Toledo kids since they were little squirts lol, and They are tough, I really like the Extreme and Black quite a bit to!

I did not get to see the nightmare this year but I assume they are still playing good lol

Good luck to ALL the girls and coaches @ Nationals!

How many of the top ten will be in Siuox Falls

VE Blue
Nightmare
Classics Black
Laser Orange
Laser White
MVX

any others?

We will be attending Eastern Nationals in Salisbury, MD...anyone else?
Ohio Wave 15U
Ohio Dragons
MC Madness (w/ a Statman stowaway :))

How many of the top ten will be in Siuox Falls

VE Blue
Nightmare
Classics Black
Laser Orange
Laser White
MVX

any others?

Cincy Doom - even though they aren't in the top 10 (Sorry - read the top ten part after I posted). Good luck to all at Nationals and travel safely!!!

OFC Heat Orange is going as well and they will have Pitcher Jordyn Fisherback with them as well as she was cleared to play with them this past Monday.

Ohio Teams

Best of luck to ALL the OH - IO teams going to every Nationals. Represent Ohio and yourselves proud. Play hard the way we have against each other all year long.
Travel safe and see you on a softball field soon!!!!!
Thanks
Bill White, Manager
16U Valley Extreme Blue

16U Marion Diamond Medding is playing in the Championship game today 16U B NSA finals IN NW Ind. Good Luck, last Ohio team left.

I like how Stingrays (Toler) have beaten the Nightmare and Lasers Orange. And only lost by one to Valley Extreme Blue and MVXpress but still aren't in the top 10.

That is big for OFC Heat.

She threw off the mound earlier this week for the first time in a month and hit mid 60's a number of times. She feels strong but will have to see how long it takes to get the sharpness back.

Who are some of the 16u elite teams/organizations going into the 2010 season?

Lasers 94
Lasers Mojo White
Stingrays-Blair
Classics Black
Classics Purple
Ice-Wahl
Sapphires

I would have to add the Madness Black which took 5th at Eastern Nationals and the Ohio Wave that was in attendance as well.:cap: