SB05Player

Reaction score
Hello, we are looking to add a showcase pitcher to our team. Our team is located in the Dayton area, has a recruitment rep and we plan on attending showcase tournaments in the fall and winter. We have a great group of girls and parents and we are looking to add another great family to the mix. We have non-parent coaches.

please message for details

CARDS

Reaction score
Website
www.wearecolerain.com
Everyone is looking for pitching...Your best bet is to state who your are, where you are going to be playing out of and what tournaments you have been accepted in...tryouts are here...So if you want to land some of the better talent you have to have a plan...

SB05Player

Reaction score
Everyone is looking for pitching...Your best bet is to state who your are, where you are going to be playing out of and what tournaments you have been accepted in...tryouts are here...So if you want to land some of the better talent you have to have a plan...
Thanks for the post. I’m asking for private messages and I’m providing all the info and showcase tournaments. It’s much easier to communicate back and forth and keep track of the conversation. Those who are interested have been contacting me.