16u summer league in Lakeview

Would like to start a 16u summer league in Lakeview Emil Davis fileds on st. rt. 720. Would be 6 weeks in June / July on Tue's and/or Thurs. Anyone interested? The cost would be about $250 just enough to pay umpires.

Heart Of Ohio Spirit are looking for a summer week night league. Not to far a drive and the price sounds right for Top Of Ohio Umpires. (hows that Eric)

Keep us posted.

Thanks

I'll advertise in the paper and see if we can get a few more teams.

The Lady Buckeyes have 2 16u teams and 2 14u's. Im sure there is interest enough to put atleast one team in the league. ?Keep me posted on what kind of a response you get. ?

Please call me. I am interested and have a few questions.

Thankyou, Gary
330-501-8337

I think we'll have enough interest. I'll work out the details and get back with those interested. Pretty sure we will do a double header once a week on Tues or Thurs. If there are teams that need one over the other or would pefer one night over the other I'll try to work that out. Will get with everyone after Christmas.
Happy Holidays, Shawn

a few teams decided not to do this league so I'm going to wait and see if we get any more interest. Let me know if anyone else wants in.

Would individual players be able to participate? My dd has a team but they do not play in a summer league. I am sure she would love the extra games.

Alp I'll let you know if I get this thing going if that is a posability

We are going to do this league. April is the cut off date to get in.

We have 5 teams would like 1 more. I'll be getting scedules done in a few weeks so hurry and get in.