18+over/ 23u team Ohio Sting

Kayla Yorkman

Reaction score
This year Ohio Sting is organizing a 18+over team. So far we have several well rounded girls from different parts of Ohio. We are in need of 1-2 catchers and 1-2 pitchers, but all positions will be considered if you are the right fit! We are looking at playing 4-5 tournaments summer 2021 and keep costs as low as possible, since this age group is mainly broke college kids. We are drama free and are looking at keeping playing time as even as possible (people aren't just on the team as "backup"). No daddy ball either (yes it still exists at this age group)! Due to covid and the busy schedules of this age group we are arranging private tryouts. Text, call or email if you have any questions or are interested in joining us!

Thanks,

Kayla
Kaylayorkman@gmail.com
678-882-6535

Kayla Yorkman

Reaction score
location?
We have girls from different parts of Ohio. As of right now most girls are around central Ohio. We have not decided which/ where the tournaments we are going to attend will be. If I had to wager it will probably be some in Columbus/ central Ohio and cleveland akron area. Possibly Toledo. It will ultimately be what tournaments I believe the girls will be most competitive at and will have the most fun. I doubt it will be strictly one area as that tends to harbor playing the same teams over.

Kayla Yorkman

Reaction score
We are hosting a small private tryout in the Cleveland/Akron area August 30th at 9:30am. Please contact me if you are interested! We still need utility players!
-Kayla
kaylayorkman@gmail.com
678-882-6535