18U Division 2 commit looking to sub this weekend...or in the future

JAK00L11

Reaction score
Website
movpridefastpitch.com
I have an 18U kid that is looking for sub opportunities for this summer. She has already committed to a Division 2 school and just wants to keep her skills sharp before she starts her college career. Plays catcher, shortstop and third. Has a very strong arm and good bat. Contact Skylar at 304-991-3307 if you're interested.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I have an 18U kid that is looking for a sub opportunity for this coming weekend (5/26-27) or possibly in the future. She has already committed to a Division 2 school and just wants to keep her skills sharp before she starts her college career. Plays catcher, shortstop and third. Has a very strong arm and good bat. Message me if you're interested. Thanks!

JAKOOL11,

The Ohio Sapphire-Cobras Elite 18u is looking for a sub/full-time player particularly middle IF. I'm not sure you're in our area (NE OH)? I saw MOV, so they are normally south. We do play in Columbus later in the year at Buckeye Recriutfest and have several other tournaments. Our team has several college commits and others looking to play college ball, so we're looking for the same. If interested, please contact me.

Thanks,
Dave Donaldson
Coach Ohio Sapphire-Cobras Elite
(330) 962-3756