18u Lady Lasers Blue

Mad Hornet

Reaction score
We are having a tryout Saturday August 4th. If you are interested and think you may be a fit please reach out to me as this is not open to the public but by invitation only. 614-778-2629 or tgunter@echo24.com. Thank you!

Positions we are seeking to fill:

- Middle Infield - 2 from class of 2019 or 2020. Prefer players with ability to play shortstop but may also play 2b. Got to have the arm for shortstop. If you play 2b because you don't have the arm to play short, we won't be interested.

- Outfield - 1 from class of 2020

REALLY want a couple players who can do BOTH Middle Infield AND Outfield

- Catcher 1 preferred from class of 2020 but will consider 2019. Looking for a strong leader with a really big bat

- Pitcher 1 from class of 2020 only. Will take a special candidate with great skills but also an understanding that if you don't fill one of the other position needs listed above, you will be part of a 4 player pitching rotation and will likely pitch and sit. We understand this position may go unfilled and we are okay if it doesn't.

Check us out at www.ladylasersblue.com

Mad Hornet

Reaction score
Just returned from an amazing trip to USA Softball Nationals in Salem Virginia. Got a 1 seed out of pool play but suffered a disappointing loss in our second elimination game on Thursday. Won 5 straight on Friday in the loser bracket went to the hotel got four hours sleep came back in the morning and beat the team that put us in the loser bracket 12-5. In our next game we were losing 10-2 in the top of the 5th when our girls really showed what they were made of. Scored one and held them to keep it from being a run rule. Then in the 6th we put 6 on the board and really came close to tying it but got thrown out at the plate. Ended up losing 11-9 and finishing 9-2 to go 5th in the nation. I've never been prouder of any team I've coached. Finished the summer 44-10-1. Champions at Heatin' It Up where we got our berth. 3rd at ASA State, Runner Up at GAPSS. Add to that all players on our team are committed except 2 who are considering offers still.

This is the kind of year it's been for us. It was not unusual for us to play 9, 10, 11 games in a weekend. Our parents understand how great it was having 4 very good pitchers to get us through those long days. We are excited to see some talent to replace our seniors and one sophomore in college this coming Saturday. If this is the kind of excitement you are looking for reach out to me for details. 614-778-2629 or tgunter@echo24.com

www.ladylasersblue.com

Mad Hornet

Reaction score
As of today all our spots are full with the possible exception of a class of 2020 pitcher.

Mad Hornet

Reaction score
One spot open only for a 2020 pitcher. Will be at tryouts in Whitehall this Sunday the 12th 9am. call, text or email me if interested. 614-778-2629 / tgunter@echo24.com