18u Ohio Hawks (Davis) Tryouts August 10th and 12th

CoachTEA

Reaction score
All,

After a very successful season (22 wins, 8 losses, and 1 tie with 2 first place finishes), Ohio Hawks (Floyd Davis) is looking to looking to add 3 to 4 players to our roster. We will have girls from 2017, 2018, and 2019 classes; our team will have players in both high school and college. We are specifically looking to add another Pitcher, Catcher, Shortstop, and Outfield. Our players are from all over (Northern Kentucky, Columbus, Trenton/Edgewood, Columbus, Southeastern Ohio, West Chester/Liberty Township).

We will play a light fall schedule with some tournaments and college camps in the fall and probably 6 tournaments in the summer. Our fees will be $750 or less. This team will play mostly a LOCAL schedule in both the fall and summer (expect 3 or 4 trips to Berliner). Many of our players are multisport athletes and we will work with you.

Floyd Davis is the Head Coach and Mike Van Meter is the Assistant Coach. Tim Adams (me) will be the Scorekeeper and Recruiting Coordinator. I have relationships and a good history with college coaches at all levels D1, D2, D3, NAIA, and JUCO. My oldest daughter played college softball at the University of the Cumberlands and my youngest daughter will be playing softball for Asbury University this fall. In addition to those schools I have relationships with coaches at Miami, Cedarville, Ashland, Georgetown, CCU, Ohio Christian, MSJ, Sinclair, OU Chillicothe, Urbana, Rio Grande, MUH, Wilmington, and many others. In short, I will help you with your profile and the entire recruiting process. I have over 25 former players on active college rosters and that number will grow.

The tryouts will be held on Thursday, August 10th at 6:30pm and Saturday, August 12th at 1:00pm at Plains Jr. High School in West Chester/Liberty Township located at 5500 Princeton Rd, Liberty Twp, OH 45011. Our rainout dates will be the same time on Friday and Sunday. If possible, we suggest players show up 30 minutes early to register and warm-up. We highly recommend that you show up prepared to work (pants not shorts, socks, cleats, bats, gloves, and helmets) and bring your own water.

If you are interested in trying out for our squad or finding out more information, please text or call Floyd Davis (513.593.2032) or Tim Adams (513.256.3595). You can also email us at either coachfloyd@ohiohawks.com or tim.adams@fuse.net . It is highly recommended that you contact both of us to express your desire to tryout (that way we can notify us of bad weather).

DougL

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiohawks.com
That's not an error code, it does the bump, that is something Ricky put in to stop auto bumps...