18U team in Southwest Ohio looking to add

cpete14

Reaction score
We are an 18U team located in Southwest Ohio looking to add 1 or 2 to complete our team. We would like someone that can help us up the middle (SS, 2B) or any OF position. Like most other coaches, I'd never turn down the opportunity to evaluate a Pitcher (bonus points if you can play another position :D). We have a good mixture of girls that have already signed, and those still working on it. Effort and attitude are as important as athletic ability!

If interested please text (preferably) or call 513 544 8283.

dleisgang

Reaction score
my daughter is all of the above. call or text 513-410-4462

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
my daughter is all of the above. call or text 513-410-4462

The OP has not been on this site in 6 weeks...........So if she is all that - I would do as he originally asked & contact him on the number he left.........
Of course I'm sure you will receive some other teams calling, since you left your info.......

Good Luck!

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
SamMay DayMalone???? Why did you give me a Thumbs Down for letting them know the OP has not been on this site for many weeks?
Unfortunately many people respond to posts like this & never bother to check that the OP doesn't check this site.

Maybe it wasn't written to your liking, but it was hopefully helpful to the person looking.
I would be weary of anyone posting & not mentioning the name of the team, but if someone else wants to check it out, so be it.

But thanks for the Downer, Mayday.....lol

I will just add to this post instead of making another - you are a real gem Sammy & 2 can play the game!
I know this poster & his DD - she actually played on a team in our organization in the past. Unlike you, I will help to get her on a team, if they so desire, like I do many, many girls every year!!! What do you do other than give a Thumbs Down?

Last edited: