18U USA Softball Nationals in Salem Virginia

Mad Hornet

Reaction score
I want to congratulate Scott Urton's team, the OFC Heat Orange on going 9-2 this weekend at USA Softball Nationals and finishing Runner Up! We played Scott's team three times this summer and they earned our respect every time and are very deserving of this honor. Very classy group from a class organization.

I also want to congratulate my own team, the Lady Lasers Blue. We also went 9-2 but finished 5th. Lost an early elimination game but won 5 straight on Friday in the loser bracket, woke up Saturday and sent the team that put us in the loser bracket home. Was an amazing couple of days and very fun to watch my girls battle like nothing I've ever seen.

okiedad1961

Reaction score
Great finish by both teams against a 20 player roster of I'm sure studs,Same team won it in Salem Oregon last year.Great result for Ohio teams .The two complexes these teams played on were second to none,most fields were compacted ,lined and watered after every game later in the week after rain early in the week.

Doom Leader

Reaction score
Congrats to both of these great teams! Lot of respect for both of these coaches and teams!

Lynx01

Reaction score
Thank you all! The Team did a great job and with 5 in a row on Saturday. We just ran out of gas,we even used 3 players that are 02's. Great week and the Team we lost to was very talented Team.

We got a chance to watch all Ohio teams except Stingrays 99. Ohio showed very well with our teams!

Thanks again

Scott

Last edited: