2004-2005 Pittsburgh Spirit teams

11u black team- finished 50-26-1 as young 11s while playing some hard teams well (ex: Lasers Green (losing 6-5 and Cincy Doom (losing 1-0)) and finishing better then at least 2/3 of each tournament field in every tournament

13u black team- finished 82-2 and 2nd at NSA A world series and winning every tourney besides nationals

14 gold team- finished like 49-5 and tied for 5th out of a 100+ team field at PONY NAtionals

16u gold team- finshed 2nd an NSA A and won alot of there games

not sure of the other teams but pretty sure every team had a winning record

congrats to all teams, spirit has to be one of the best organizations in the area

Is your 11U team the same team that was at the Fastpitch Classic in Toledo a couple weekends ago. ?If so, they are a very nice group of girls with some great coaches.

16U (and 18U):

7-9 p.m. Aug. 24 and 31, and 2-4 p.m. on Aug. 28 and Sept. 11. at Northgate High School softball field.

I am familiar with the 11U team playing them as 10's in 2004 and the 13U team with my oldest playing them at GFOD in the early spring this year. Both are extremely well coached with very nice players and families. Congrats for a very nice season.

Jeff Klopfer
Classics 10U

AnotherSoftballMom.

Thank you for the info on the 16U tryouts. Would you have a phone number for one of the coaches? I would like to get directions. Have a DD Pitcher/1st base throws consistenty high 50's, hits for power & contact.

Thanks again.