2005 ASA State Tournaments

The following State Tournaments were awarded today at the ASA Council Meeting.

All tournaments will be played 7/8 thru 7/10.

10u & 12u - Lancaster

14u - Defiance

16u - Marion

18u - Ashland

No contacts were announced.

Cecil Givens
Ohio ASA

How many berths will be awarded to the nationals in Owensororo, KY per age group at these state tournaments?

Contact for the 14-u in Defiance is Doug Wood 419-393-4052/419-576-0800 we will have our website up in the next week for more info. email is dw_1226@yahoo.com.
thanks
Doug Wood

What is the website address for the ASA "A" 14u in Defiance, OH mentioned above please?

Any teams that want to enter. $250 entry fee and be ASA sanctioned.

No websites have been announced for these tournaments.

we are doing the finallizing of our website for the 14-u tourny i will be posting it after the 1st of the year. In the mean time you can email me at dw_1226@yahoo.com for info i can mail a registration to you or give any info you need.
thanks and Happy New Years

what age groups are going to kentucky will the 12u be there

Bulldogs,

Could you please list the 14u teams that you have already received applications from? ?Thank you!

So far the only team is the Stingrays 14-u have had many inquirys we will be posting team as they enter on our website which is defiancesoftballassociation.com as they enter our site is 90 % done we are in process of adding the tourny registration forms but feel free to take a look.

So far the only confirmed is the Stingrays 14-u last year we had 13 teams in the tournament.