4Ohio Wave - Weaver41
5Ohio ICE '9739
6Stingrays '9637
7Laser Black33
8Pickaway County Sting23
9Valley Extreme21
10Central Ohio Vipers14

Others receiving votes
Ohio Glory (5), MC Madness (4), Miami County Blaze (4), Buckeye Heat '97 (3), SGS Magic (3), NOW Lady Irish (1), Laser Blue (1), Miami Valley Vipers (1),

Looks like some very good teams this year in the 12u... Should be a fun year ; )

Laser's Black needs to move up the polls with their Tournament win at Spano !Nice job Mike!

Looks like the top 5 are right on the number,going to be a good summer

looks like a lot of the same clubs rising to the top in the early pools. many of these produce great teams every year.. look forward to seeing many of these tems this year and bumbing into old friends. others 12u Chix,MC Madness ( got a couple of votes) will be good this year.

Would be nice if the top 10 would post there schedule that way maybe we can get these teams together at some of the tournaments. Would be nice to see at least 6 or 7 in one tourney.

Always wonder how teams can get ranked higher then teams that they lost too.
No big deal just wondering. Watch out for V.E. very old experienced team with good catching and deep pitching. Also when it's all said and done I expect Stingrays to be a lil higher.

Always wonder how teams can get ranked higher then teams that they lost too...

Probably for the same reasons that USC will always be ahead of Stanford or Oregon State even if they lose to them.

Sorry for the PAC-10 reference but I can't use the Ohio State-Michigan analogy anymore, it hasn't applied in YEARS.

Take a look at the list of the teams at the Stingrays tournament. There will be some good ball there. You will see many teams listed above playing in this.

OHIO GLORY, will be a competative team. They split with classics at picktown fall tourn. Doom looked very good winning the tourn. ICE will be very good, pickaway Sting has a solid team also very well coached.

I havent seen the 96 stingrays this year but played them a couple of time last year and i think they have several returning players. If it is pretty much the same team they are a very solid team and no disrespect intened but I wouldn't say the are in the top ten of the state. Maybe some where between 12 to 15 but not #6. Sorry guys but Ive already seen alot of great teams this year. But I do wish you good luck and I hope you prove me wrong.

yes it is john we moved from that name when we found out there was another rebels team and we like ohio glory.we are looking forward to season we have made some improvements on fall team added a couple good players anf are optimistic evev though the majority of our girls are 11 but man it is funny i bet the majority of them grew at least 4 inches this is a funny age.are 13 yr old team is looking very strong as well good team will do well.

Hey Jasbo,

Don't confuse that guy with me :)

See you on the field soon.

John