4Ohio Wave (Rosinski) 53
5Akron Sapphires52
6Cincy Doom - 9549
7ICE42
8Lasers - Silver33
9Chain Reaction22
10Stingrays (Caton)20

Others receiving votes
Buckeye Heat '94 (15), Miami Valley Xpress (14), Ohio Glory (9), Ohio Dragons (6), Stingrays (Steel) (5), Maddogs (5), Lady Irish Gold (4), Ohio Blast (3), EMR (3), Valley Extreme (Patchin) (2), Stingrays (Morrison) (1), MC Madness (1), Ohio Classics (1), Explosion (1), tigerlillies (1),

NWO Lady Buckeyes have a strong team this year. Watch out!!:yahoo:

Another team to look out for this year after winning 14U ASA Halloween Howl Fest last fall is Miami County Blaze Blue 14U.

Here again, like the 10u, the Fire 14u is gonna be tough. Probably the best team in the Fire organization this year. I don't expect them to get any preseason votes cause they are all brand new. Watch out though, I saw the tryout and have seen them practice and they are really tough.

Where is the 14U Fire from and what tournaments are you playing in?

Did the flamin' fury put together a 14 u team this season ? 2 yrs ago their 12u's were very very solid. They always fly under the radar.

TheRinger. The Stingray Steel and Morrison is the same team. Head coach and ast Coach are both listed. Might want to correct that one.

Where is the 14U Fire from and what tournaments are you playing in?

Fire is from Greenville, Darke County. Same as the Wave. We only play in southwest ohio tourneys. We are playing in a tourney at Marysville. My dd plays on the 12u so I'm not positive of the 14u schedule. I just know they will be tough. As I stated, they are all new so they won't get the pub till they win some tourneys. I just believe the polls are not entirely acurate, but what rating system is. I felt that way more on the 10u poll with some teams I saw on there cause I know that age group better. Not sure about 14u other than Fire should be real competitive. The polls are fun for the girls to see their team on there though. We'll see how it all shakes out when they take the field. Good luck to all.

Did the flamin' fury put together a 14 u team this season ? 2 yrs ago their 12u's were very very solid. They always fly under the radar.

They had a very nice 14u team last year. One of the tournaments we played up last summer down in Marysville we played them. I believe Caton`s Stingrays (whom played up in the same tourny) played them also down there in Marysville.

Dont know how many had to move up (or went elsewheres) from last years team, but they were good. I remember facing their 10u team in `07 down in Zanesville and that team was solid. They and the Pittsburg Spirit Gold team smacked the ball all around that weekend.

Needless to say that organization has it together at all age groups.

Do the classics have a 14u team this yr ? I heard they were not having one.

Flaming Fury has a 14u team. Last year at the Uniform Blowout in Chillicothe, they played in the 16u event (because they had 2 - 16 year old girls and the rest were 14u)
and on Saturday they won the 18u/16u exhibition and on Sunday they won the 16u division.

Those girls can play some ball.

Look out for the West Virginia Wild 1's from Charleston as they are a 13u team and gave Buckeye Heat-Clark a run for their money in the Uniform Blowout. Score 2-1. Mr. Clark gave out that warning in another post in January stating it was one of the better teams he had played.

Thanks edgeoo. I'm not sure where George was going with this. He will not repond (look out moderaters). My team loved playing at your facilities this past fall and winter. They where top knotch and your program has a lot to be proud of. We went on to play several winter events and obtained the college exposure we were looking for with several players. My team is down presently for school ball. Most my players are freshman in high school and have made varsity teams. Looking forward to a great Spring and Summer schedule once my players are released.

Jeff Klopfer
Ohio Classics 14U

Ohio Danger 14u might make a little noise themselves this year. Did not do bad at all last year as 12 and 13 yr. olds

14u Diamond Dominators are taking shape. They are young, but very athletic.

14 u Top Tier Coaches,

Let's get some friendlies setup in Columbus mid-week, to get some real competition for each other, and push each other to get to Slammer Land. You only get better by playing the best. 6 games a week in which 4 are against lesser teams, does not make you better.

Love to see 4-6 teams get together Wednesday late afternoon in Columbus to slug it out, and put some credibility to these polls and help our Ohio Teams really get better from playing each other.

Nice to see how big or small the gaps really are between 1 -10 on the poll list, or even between 1 - 2,3,4, 5. As this age group is tending to mature right now, it is possible that physical and mental maturity can/will impact a team as much as the instruction and training. When you get both, LOOK-OUT!

The 14u Marion Diamonds team will surprise alot of teams, they have 3 strong pitchers and alot of team speed.

Triplethreat that sounds like a great idea and it would help teams alot if they would do that. My 14U team (Ohio Wave) already has a set-up to scrimmage a few excellent 16U teams over our way (around the Dayton area) on Wed nites this summer otherwise we would be all over that. Good luck.