2010 Central Ohio Crystl Bustos Softball Clinic Announcement

The 2010 Central Ohio Crystl Bustos Softball Clinic, sponsored by the Central Ohio Ice, is coming back to Westerville. The clinic will feature 3-time Olympian, '08 ASA Player of the Year, & new Head Coach of the Akron Racers Crystl Bustos and hitting guru Howard Carrier.

Dates: Saturday & Sunday, January 16 & 17, 2010

7117 Mount Royal Ave, Westerville, OH 43082

Saturday
Hitting Session A, 9:00 am-12:30 pm, $60*
Hitting Session B, 2:00 pm-5:30 pm, $60*

Sunday
Hitting Session C, 9:00 am-12:30 pm, $60*
Hitting Session D, 2:00 pm-5:30 pm, $60*

*$50 per session if a player signs up for two or more sessions.

During each session, hitters of similar abilities will be grouped together to allow for more advanced drill work when compared to less advanced hitters.

The registration form is posted at http://www.icesoftball.org/assets/images/2010 Central Ohio Ice Bustos Clinic.pdf.

For more information contact: Jay Broyles at (614) 989-1747 or jbroyles@columbus.rr.com or Kirk Lowery at (614) 638-5107 or klowery11@gmail.com

Looking forward to a great clinic. My girls will be there!

Coop you better be there and bring your thugs with you!

Look forward to seeing everybody again...maybe we can get some of the lemmings to work the stations.

Kurt make sure the little girl Liz comes again as I want to see the improvements she has made!

Howard

Kirk-glad things worked out to be back in Westerville! Your group is always a pleasure to work with!

I'm sure you will fill up quickly-hopefully everyone gets their registrations in early so nobody is left out!

One thing though....this year can we try for no broken bones!

Marcia

We have a tournament that weekend, will be sorry to miss this one , they put on a good clinic there, always fun seeing everyone and banging heads with the old man lol

Tim

We have a tournament that weekend, will be sorry to miss this one , they put on a good clinic there, always fun seeing everyone and banging heads with the old man lol

Tim

I got your old man...you my brother are the poster child for the Kentucky version of the Grinch! Remember why birds fly upside down over Kentucky!

Howard

BTW Howard, I think that young lady's name is Lindsey and I'd love to see how she is doing as well. She was so cute, so enthusiastic, and SO SKILLED for her age.

BTW Howard, I think that young lady's name is Lindsey and I'd love to see how she is doing as well. She was so cute, so enthusiastic, and SO SKILLED for her age.

OK! I am getting old however it started with an L! :D

Great to see you, Ted and especially Joe!

He is a student of the game!

Howard

Kirk I posted this on J J Huddle for you, since very few on here are still members.

OK! I am getting old however it started with an L! :D

Howard

That is the understatement of the year. Are you sure you want me there. After seeing us Thursaday you might change your mind. If you can remember where your mind is, being so old. LOL

Of coarse we will be there. well that is if Cubsfan allows us back. Sending out check in tomorrows mail. Great clinic last year. Signing up for both sessions on Sunday.

Is this open to all ages?

Is there a difference between the four sessions or are all four sessions the same but repeated?

Hey Guys I will be there to hep out, looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Kurt...Cshilt just contacted me and will be there also....let him know if he needs to bring anything to help you with stations.

Thanks Howard