2010 looking for sub and team opportunities

Lucky8

Reaction score
2010 looking for a team for next season. We do strength and conditioning 3 times a week as well as hitting and catching lessons 2 times a week. Slapping lessons twice a week. Elite level speed. Played catcher this past season but also plays 2nd, SS and Center. Great utility player. We are looking for a team with committed families and competitive schedule. Our current season has ended and she will be moving up and most of her team has decided to stay down. We would love to sub or be invited to a practice or tryout. Located in Central Ohio, Columbus area.

Last edited:

Col Crusaders

Reaction score
Hello, We are a first year team that play out of Gahanna, I would be happy to invite you out to a practice or have a discussion about our team. We finished our spring season and are playing in the Maninos fall league. We are looking for a couple of players to compete our roster, we had a couple of girls that did not want to play full ball. No commitment for the spring season is expected, however we are looking to assemble the spring team as soon as fall ball is over. My Name is Chad and my # is 614-506-7448.

Voodoo Fastpitch

Reaction score
Voodoo Fastpitch out of Central Oh is looking for a few more competitive players, we are a first year team, most of our schedule is an hour away from Columbus except the Nationals in Alabama any questions please give me a call, thanks. Tom 614-725-9367

alan orvisky

Reaction score
2010 looking for a team for next season. We do strength and conditioning 3 times a week as well as hitting and catching lessons 2 times a week. Slapping lessons twice a week. Elite level speed. Played catcher this past season but also plays 2nd, SS and Center. Great utility player. We are looking for a team with committed families and competitive schedule. Our current season has ended and she will be moving up and most of her team has decided to stay down. We would love to sub or be invited to a practice or tryout. Located in Central Ohio, Columbus area.
We are interested. Starz orvisky 12u. Please message