NSA 2014 NSA WSQ - Central Ohio Fall Classic - October 19-20,2013 - Lou Berliner Sports Complex- Columbu

Oct 19-20, 2013
Lou Berliner Sports Complex - Columbus, OH

10/12/14u age brackets are Saturday ONE DAY ONLY. 16/18U is Sunday ONE DAY ONLY.

CRPD has confirmed that we will be on the turf fields (CLEATS WILL BE PERMITTED!). This means short of an early snowstorm, we are playing this event. Come get some live game action in before winter or earn your 2014 World Series berth without being tied to the park for two full days!!

Event is a NSA Class A/B 2014 World Series qualifier for 10u, 12u, 14u, 16u, & 18u age groups. 3 game-guarantee weather permitting. We will limit this to 8 teams in 10u, 12 teams in 12u & 18u and 16 teams in 14u & 16u - 2 pool games and then seeded into a single-elim bracket. With 8 teams in 10u, the max games played could be 5, with the max teams in the other divisions there could be a total of 6 games played for the two finalists. This event filled in the 16u within two weeks last year. Don't get shut out!!

Entry fee is $300 + $25 2013-14 NSA sanction fee. NSA started their qualifying season over on Sept 1. Click here to start the 2014 NSA sanction renewal process: http://www.playnsa.com/NSATeamSanctionHome.aspx

Click here for the entry blank for the event: http://www.playnsaohio.com/fastpitchpages/fpflyers2013/fallclassic.pdf

There will be 2 Class A/B berths for the winner and runner-up. The berths can pass if qualified or refused. Class A Worlds are in Spartanburg, SC and Class B Worlds are in NW Indiana (Chicagoland area).

The tournament will be held at Lou Berliner Sports Complex in Columbus, OH at 226 Greenlawn Ave - Zip Code 43223. Please be aware that there will be an parking charge of $3-5/day.

10/12/14u will have games that start at 8AM Saturday. 16/18u will have games that start at 8 AM Sunday. All teams are expected to be able to start at these times.

For additional information, please call tournament director Mike Craig at 614-895-2253 or e-mail to mcraig@playnsaohio.com

Teams Entered:

10u: CANCELED NOT ENOUGH TEAM INTEREST

12U:
1. Ohio Glory 01 - PAID
2. Roadrunners - Attack - PAID
3. PC Sting 01 - PAID
4. Ohio Stingrays 02 - PAID
5. Ohio Hawks 01 - Wallace - PAID
6. Central Ohio Lady Vipers 01 - PAID
7. Ohio Starz 01 - PAID
8. Electric Storm 12u - PAID
9. Ohio Classics 02 - PAID

14U:
1. Miami Valley Xpress 14u Red - PAID
2. HH Roadwarriors - PAID
3. Central Ohio Lady Vipers 00 - PAID
4. Ohio Glory 00 - PAID
5. Team Michigan 00 - PAID
6. Ohio Edge 99 - PAID
7. Central Ohio Lady Vipers 99 - PAID
8. Road Runners Power - PAID
9. PC Sting 13u - PAID
10. PC Sting 99 - PAID
11. Athens SWAT - PAID
12. Ohio Passion 13u - PAID
13. Cincy Doom 00 - PAID
14. Miami Valley Xpress - White - PAID
15. Ohio Glory 00 - Ludwig - PAID
16. Xcalibur 14u - sending entry fees 9/26/13

16u:
1. Tigerlillies - PAID
2. Heath Crush - PAID
3. Liberty Blazers 98 - PAID
4. PC Sting 98 - PAID
5. Ohio Glory 98 - Pica - PAID
6. Ohio Glory 99 Navy - PAID
7. MC Madness 16u Black - PAID
8. Lancaster Shockwave - PAID
9. Ohio Glory 97 - PAID
10. Marion Diamonds 16u - PAID
11. Ohio Glory 98 - Pope - PAID
12. OPEN TO FIRST PAID TEAM

18u:
1. Valley Extreme Black - PAID
2. Ohio Glory 96 - PAID
3. Ohio Starz Elite 16u - PAID
4. Lady Mustangs - PAID
5. Ashland Blaze - PAID
6. Diamonds 96 - PAID
7. Buckeye Heat 18u Patton - PAID
8. Ohio Passion 18u Gold - PAID
9. Central Ohio Lady Vipers 97 - Hinkle - PAID
10. Cincy Magic 96 - sending entry fees 9/1/13 - confirmed again on 9/24/13
11. Valley Storm 18u - sending entry fees 9/10/13 - confirmed again on 10/3/13
12. OPEN TO FIRST PAID TEAM

This was a very good tournament last year. Looking forward to it!

Hi Mike,
Please add Ohio Glory '01 to the list for 12U.
Thank you & I'll get the paperwork and check handled as soon as I have my first parents meeting & get the sanction taken care of.

Zaker

Can you please add the 16u NKY Bandits to the 16u division? I will get the check and the paperwork out in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

Jeremy

I have you on the list Jeremy and updated the teams that have entered or expressed interest.

Please put PCSting01 on the 12U list. I will check with parents this week to confirm and get the registration sent out. Thanks!

Mike... Ohio Edge 99 wants in. Please add us to the 14u division. Thanks!

Updated entries. 14U is shaping up to be a pretty good field of teams!

PC Sting 01 can you shoot me an e-mail so I can get you an entry blank? mcraig@playnsaohio.com

Thanks!

Mike
Cincy Magic 96 interested in participating in the 18U division on Sunday, Oct 20th. Will send in regsitration and loot later this week. Thanks.

Mike Tarter
Cincy Magic
513-288-4539 (cell)
michaelrtarter@fuse.net

Mike I have you on the list and also sent you the registration form. Thanks!

Mike,HH Roadwarriors 14U is interested and I will send check and form in ASAP.

Please add Central Ohio Lady Vipers - Kern down for the 14U group. I will send the check today. Thanks

Is it me, or when you look at the list of teams, do you think you need to turn the brightness up on your computer screen?
Killing me with that font color, Mike. :)

Sorry Chris. I just copied the font from last season. :)

Michelle, Brian, and Chris I sent e-mails with the flyers attached.

Looks like a great day of softball for the 14's. Can't wait to get out there. Good luck to all!

MC Madness 16u Black would like to be added to the list. Check in the mail today!