2016 JENNIE FINCH TOURNAMENT SERIES at Myrtle Beach SC

KO123

Reaction score
2016 JENNIE FINCH TOURNAMENT SERIES

AT THE RIPKEN EXPERIENCE - MYRTLE BEACH, SC
Jennie Finch is coming to the Ripken Experience in Myrtle Beach with two great fast-pitch softball week-long tournaments. Bring your softball team out for the ultimate tournament experience in 2016 -- compete at one of America's favorite travel destinations on the nation's best fields and meet Jennie Finch!

RECEIVE A SIGNED JENNIE FINCH JERSEY
When you register by February 28, 2016 for any of the Jennie Finch Tournament Series experiences below!Headlining the two weeks of tournaments is former Olympic gold medalist, University of Arizona legend and National Pro Fast Pitch star Jennie Finch!

The tournaments will be open to 12u, 14u and 16/18u ?High School? age divisions and will offer youth fast-pitch teams the opportunity to play a minimum of 6 games with an opportunity to play up to nine games. Participants will be able to take advantage of the annual tournament Opening Cermeonies in which a former sports celebrity will be on-hand to inspire the players and coaches. A skills competition which will include a home run derby, double play contest in addition to throwing competitions.

Each rostered player and coach will also receive an ?All Access Pass? to a number of area attractions in Myrtle Beach! Such attractions in past years have included Myrtle Waves Water Park, numerous miniature golf courses and par three courses, The Myrtle Beach Pelicans Minor League Baseball Team, entertainment attractions such as Legends in Concert and executive golf for coaches! Moreover, all player and coach participants will recieve special gifts along with a custom Jennie Finch participation rings for completing the week long event. Championship and runner up teams in each age division will also relieve custom Jennie Finch championship and runner up awards.

Additionally, Jennie Finch will be present during the tournament for an exclusive speaking opportunity to share her life experiences and inspiration to all tournament participants and families. Each team will receive a complimentary team photo featuring Finch courtesy of Glossy Finish (www.glossyfinish.com) who serves as the official photography company of The Ripken Experience Myrtle Beach. Following the keynote speech and photo session all teams in attendance will have the opportunity to participate in an autograph session with Jennie Finch as well.

Don?t settle for ?just another tournament?. Visit the top baseball and softball tournament destination in the country at The Ripken Experience Myrtle Beach!

Series 1 The Jennie Finch Dream To Believe Series

SUN 06/19 - FRI 06/24
12U The Jennie Finch Dream To Believe Tournament At The Ripken Experience 2016
$390.00 Per Participant

SUN 06/19 - FRI 06/24
14U The Jennie Finch Dream To Believe Tournament At The Ripken Experience 2016
$390.00 Per Participant

SUN 06/19 - FRI 06/24
16u - 18u The Jennie Finch Dream To Believe Tournament At The Ripken Experience 2016
$390.00 Per Participant

Series 2 The Jennie Finch Throw Like a Girl Tournament at the Ripken Experience

SUN 07/24 - FRI 07/29
12U The Jennie Finch Throw Like A Girl Tournament At The Ripken Experience 2016
$390.00 Per Participant

SUN 07/24 - FRI 07/29
14U The Jennie Finch Throw Like A Girl Tournament At The Ripken Experience 2016
$390.00 Per Participant

SUN 07/24 - FRI 07/29
16u - 18u The Jennie Finch Throw Like A Girl Tournament At The Ripken Experience 2016
$390.00 Per Participant

Tell Them You were referred from this post and if you get deposit in early you will receive a discount.

Last edited:

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does $390 Per Participant mean each girl is paying that amount????
So for a team of 12 it is costing $4680!!!!!!!!! Please tell me that I am wrong.................

lewam3

Reaction score
Well, I really wish Jenny best of luck in this endeavor...I am not really sure about that price though...

KO123

Reaction score
We have went there 2 times with our baseball teams. And it was by far the best time we have ever had at any tournament ever. The facilities, the staff, the EXPERIENCE was just overall awesome.

As far as finances, it is all relative, they help you with fundraising, and budget it and spread it out through the year. If finances are your main concern than travel softball is gonna be tough all around. I spent $5000+ last year. 5 States, 113 games, 20 restaurants, 14 tourneys(fall included), 10 hotels, 3 amusement parks, etc. If you want the best fields, the best weather(they have NEVER Rained out), the best umpires, myrtle beach and to get instruction from jennie finch, well there is only one place you will get all of that and it is at Ripken.

Maybe the pricing is off, and if they do not fill they will adjust pricing to balance it out. It was my experience that the fun times with my boys teams are priceless. I have learned a few things in my day, things are expensive because they are worth it and have value.

Edit: I have nothing to gain by posting about Ripken. I was wanting to share an opportunity. That is it.

Last edited:

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have went there 2 times with our baseball teams. And it was by far the best time we have ever had at any tournament ever. The facilities, the staff, the EXPERIENCE was just overall awesome.

As far as finances, it is all relative, they help you with fundraising, and budget it and spread it out through the year. If finances are your main concern than travel softball is gonna be tough all around. I spent $5000+ last year. 5 States, 113 games, 20 restaurants, 14 tourneys(fall included), 10 hotels, 3 amusement parks, etc. If you want the best fields, the best weather(they have NEVER Rained out), the best umpires, myrtle beach and to get instruction from jennie finch, well there is only one place you will get all of that and it is at Ripken.

Maybe the pricing is off, and if they do not fill they will adjust pricing to balance it out. It was my experience that the fun times with my boys teams are priceless. I have learned a few things in my day, things are expensive because they are worth it and have value.

Edit: I have nothing to gain by posting about Ripken. I was wanting to share an opportunity. That is it.

I understand that you may just be the messenger, KO......But we all have been around & know the costs of Travel Ball!!!
And taking your team to a tournament that has a big time name on it, but in no way knowing the level of competition for nearly $5000 is absolutely crazy!!!!
This is about $4000 more than any other tournament that may have the toughest competition around.....When team budgets easily range from $10-15 K, and parents are out of pocket for travel, food, & lodging much more.......I'm not sure how something like this event would fit into any competitive team's agenda......

My team played in Myrtle Beach 2 years ago....Each family spent between $1100-$1800 for lodging, along with all the other associated costs to get there.....But we sure didn't pay nearly $5K to just play there.......Wasn't at Ripken's, but was a brand new park......either way not worth that price!

These events happen during Hurricane season - so if a storm comes in, it won't matter what the fields are..........