2018 PGF Fall Futures Tournament in Toledo, Ohio

24GahannaLadyLions7

Reaction score
Congratulations to Lasers Orange 08 and Ohio Wolfpack 08 for being a finalist in the tournament cut short because of daylight in the 10U division.

With a forecast of 80% rain, BBD09 was very impressed with the hard work, communication, team list and overall structure of the tournament and we would definitely be interested in another ran tournament by TD Jeff MacDonald. Staff at all the parks were friendly, maintenance guys were hard at work with the fields with tons of rain, and Jeff was available by phone the entire tournament.

Even though the tournament didn't go how we wanted it to, my girls got to see tons of great competition, tons of looks against elite pitching, got to watch and cheer on their older Bandit sisters, and had some great team bonding both on and off the field.

1stbasecoach

Reaction score
Jeff is a great TD, he always gets good teams and runs tourneys the way they should be. Our teams have played in many of Jeff's tourneys and probably half had bad weather. He is on top of it and always maximizes the parks to get as many games as possible and best of all he communicates with the coaches and fans.

Jamie Wolff

Reaction score
Website
www.ohiowolfpack.com
Congratulation to ALL the teams that were apart of this tournament... I too was very impressed with the hard work, communication, teams in the event and overall set up of the tournament and we would be interested in playing as well...

The field crew(s) at all the parks did a fantastic job getting the fields playable with all of the rain. Jeff MacDonald and all the volunteers were great and just wanted to say Thank You for a great weekend of softball.

wahhutch9

Reaction score
I agree with everyone’s comments above. Considering the weather and field conditions they were presented with, Jeff and his crew did an awesome job. Most other complexes in Toledo were closed the entire weekend. Communication was top notch.... the level of competition was great.

Jas2332

Reaction score
We are humbled and appreciate all the positive comments about our tournament last weekend, we pride ourselves into bringing the best experience and best competition to all of the these amazing young ladies, please stay tuned for our spring lineup of tournaments that we anticipate to be even better!

Jeff is also running a 13U tournament next weekend and we are in need of 1 more team due to a last minute drop out from a team, please see details below and contact us for more details...thanks!

1 spot just opened up due to injuries on an already great field of all 13u teams at a brand new facility, 4 GG, 2 umpires per game, PGF sanctioned, $500 entry, please text me at 734-673-1682 if interested, current teams can be viewed at the link below, please hurry, this spot will go fast, thanks....

http://www.tourneymachine.com/Publi...IDTournament=h20180818165411707ac7d11f1778140

Richard Smith

Reaction score
I would like to thank Jeff for a great tournament. It was an honor for the Ohio Storm 08 to be considered and invited to this tournament. In between the rain, we still got our games completed. Great competition, hospitality and look forward to the next one.