2020 tourneys

Courtney Shepherd

Reaction score
When do we have to have our team and $ entered for 12u 2020 tournaments ? I am new to this!

TheSoftballZone

Administrator
Reaction score
When do we have to have our team and $ entered for 12u 2020 tournaments ? I am new to this!

Courtney, I can only bases this off my own experience. My assistant's and I would put together are schedule for the upcoming season around the end of October, we also pick some alternative events for any unforseen scheduling issues. Once we had are schedule set we would have a parents meeting and go over the team schedule around the 10th of November. If we seen any problems with the schedule we would make adjustments using are alernative list.

Once we finalize are schedule we would have all the Parents help fill out the entry forms an we would put them in envelopes and mail them out at the end of the parents meeting. So we basically had all are entrys mail in by the 10th of November. So if you're currently planning on your team playing in tournaments for the 2020 travel ball season, I would try my best to get everything done before December.

The only difference now compared to when I was Coaching is most tournaments now a days can be entered online.

A good starting point for located events to attend in 2020 are

Tournaments 2 Go

2020 Master Tournament List

I hope this helps