3rd Annual North Akron Tournament April 25 and 26

cdf0

Reaction score
Here we go again we will be holding our annual tournament the last weekend of April this coming year and are looking to grow again we will be trying to add an 8u division this year to go with 10,12 and 14. Every year we have grown in team size and hope to do so again this year. There will be a four game guarentee(weather permitting) we are doing 80 minute time limit this year also so games are longer. Pool play is free substitution and round robin batting, bracket play is going to be minimum 10 batting and ever player on team is to play field and bat at least once, more specific rules to follow. Team list from last year will receive a discount this year as promised. Fees are as follows 300 per team deposits need to be made asap to reserve spot. We will also be raffling off a bat, tickets will be 1 a piece or 7 for 5 and prize will be in the form of a gift card to Dicks Sporting Goods which can be used on line. Any question please contact Chris at 330-958-0007 or email at cdf0@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Jae13

Reaction score
Does everyone get ice cream after the game also?

cdf0

Reaction score
sent forms out to all that have requested. Not everyone will receive ice cream but we will be selling hot chocolate and coffee!!

cdf0

Reaction score
I just sent another 7 registrations out starting to look good i will be adding teams list asap

cdf0

Reaction score
Price has been updated and lowered to 300

coachtomv

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Chris,
Can you post a team list when you can? I have a Crestwood 14u team looking to play this year.

Thanks again for your support!!

Tom VanKirk
W.W.A.S.T charity team

cdf0

Reaction score
last chance for everyone who confirmed their entry to get payment in and then a final team list will be posted