10U,12U,14U & 16U
2009 NSA World Series Qualifier
July 25-27, 2008
$350.00 entry fee 4 game Guarantee
Contact Bob Johns
330 201-0615 or 330 264-2062

Get forms at
www.woostersummerfastpitch.com

Trying to spark some interest. NSA moved the date on us so some teams that were planning on attending can't make it. We have had a few All-Star teams register in the past.

Great.news in the idea of sparking interest in NSA..... with the rec teams. ?I just had an e-mail conversations back and forth with the National office and State Director all day long about sparking interest amongst the rec teams as they are indeed the elite teams of the future.
As well as a few other things that I spoke up about.

Best of luck with your NSA Tournament.

Just my thoughts.

P.S. I love those Wooster brand Paint Brushes made there in Wooster. Hard to find them down this way. I cherish the two that I do have in my possession.

Great.news in the idea of sparking interest in NSA..... with the rec teams. ?I just had an e-mail conversations back and forth with the National office and State Director all day long about sparking interest amongst the rec teams as they are indeed the elite teams of the future.
As well as a few other things that I spoke up about.
Thanks Quakerman,
Sometimes it's hard to step up from rec. and I think this will help those teams. And will be a tournament that teams can qualify for next year and give them a chance to prepare for that level of play.
Those brushes are great aren't they.

Well, the All-Star rec teams should step up once in awhile and see the next level I agree. But rec teams from communities that have rec leagues and use their roster rec teams... well that is hard.

I'm trying to spark some interest down South for rec tourneys. The one in Goshen should be full as the teams I sent off to in the rec leagues here are starting to e-mail and I have been sending out the flyer to every Park and Rec Dept in Ohio listed on the web... June one is struggling though