10 under Friendlies 4GG Charity Tournament - 10U (4/6-7) and 12U (4/13-14)

ironcitymama

Reaction score
Friendly-style tournament with bracket play.

10u:
April 6-7, 2019
4 GG
$200
Millvale, PA

12u:
April 13-14, 2019
4 GG
$250
Millvale, PA

• Contact Kaia Iverson for team spot @ kaiakaufold@gmail.com or 412-804-1614
  • Need entry fee to secure spots
  • Accepting 6 teams each age group
Hello! My name is Kaia Iverson. I am a senior at The Ellis School and I have been playing softball since I was 7. For my Senior Project, I have decided to host a softball tournament for 10U and 12U teams with the assistance of my project mentor, Richele Hall (Team Pa President and 18U coach). A requirement for the Senior Project is to give back to the community. In addition to providing this opportunity for teams to play in an affordable tournament, all of the proceeds from the tournaments will be donated to The Best of the Batch Foundation (info below).

I thought it would be a great project for me as I will get to work with the sport I love while giving back to my community and to the sport that has given me so much over the years.

The Best of the Batch Foundation Mission:

“Our goal is to provide financially challenged youth and their families with the purpose, desire and resources to give their best efforts in all they do throughout their lives. By developing after-school programs, scholarships for students, restoring playgrounds and offering sports and leisure activities, we show our commitment to the success of all of our youth and their families. The encouragement and involvement of the community stimulate that success. Our passion is to help unlock potential in financially challenged communities by providing resources for children and families, educating and empowering them to give their best efforts in all they do to be the "best of the batch" in life.”