ASA Tournament 8 Team September Startup ASA 3GG ENQ 1 day tournament Berliner $300

Skapin

Reaction score
2016 8 Team Summer Startup ASA ENQ
September 25 2016
Lou Berliner park Columbus, OH 43223
Age Divisions 12u, 14u, 16u 2017 ENQ

Spots are limited and will go to the first registered and paid teams.

Tournament Details
3 game guarantee. 2 pool games into single elimination

• Tournament is run in conjunction with the Fall Into Madness ASA/USA National Qualifier and Showcase. This event is separate, but at the same facility played on adjacent fields as their bracket play advances towards final championship play.
  • If you would like to register for the ASA/USA Qualifying event for the entire weekend you can do so on tournamentasa.com
  • 8 teams maximum per age division!
  • Pool play will be no new inning after 1 hour 10 minutes
  • Bracket play will be no new inning after 1 hour 20 minutes
  • Pool play will be straight ASA rules other than "roster bat". Bracket play will be straight ASA Rules
  • Entry fee is $300. Fees must be paid in order to secure your spot
  • Pool play will begin between 10:00am and 12:00pm on Sunday
  • This is an OPEN event. All teams are invited to participate, but they must be ASA Sanctioned and be able to provide proof of insurance, ACE certification, and Concussion certificates
  • All fields will have temporary fences
  • There will be a $5 parking fee per day charged by the City of Columbus
  • Metal cleats are allowed on the turf fields except for Pitchers. Pitchers may wear turf shoes, molded cleats, or tennis shoes.

If you would like to register please e-mail mskapin06@yahoo.com or text at 440-454-0267 for a registration form.

For any questions regarding the tournament please contact me! We look forward to hosting you!
Mark Skapin
440-454-0267

Skapin

Reaction score
2 pool games into single elimination. Some teams will end up playing 4 or 5 games!

Skapin

Reaction score
16u Buckeye Heat '00 inquired as well.

Registration forms will be ready to go out this afternoon for anyone esle interested. With the feedback I have received so far I anticipate having no problem filling up with 8 teams per division by the end of the month. If you have intereste in 10u or 18u please contact me as well. We may be able to find a way to add those divisions as well.

Skapin

Reaction score
I am getting a ton of interest on this event. I will try to post the interested teams when I can. Please get those registration forms I sent you e-mailed back to me so I can make sure everyone knows who all is entered. You can e-mail me the forms and just send the payment later, but I would love for everyone to know who is coming. I also can't end up with more than 8 in any one age group so it will be based on a first registered basis.,

Buckeye8838

Reaction score
Can you post a list of team that have entered the tournament?