8u Tallmadge Force

Reaction score
we are looking for a scrimmage in October. The team is newly formed and pretty young. We are looking for a team that would come
Scrimmage us or have us to your place to help the girls see the game at a fast pace and also learn, but not be discouraged because a team runs all over. I want them to learn to play hard and see what is needed to do well.

Ashley McWilliams

Reaction score
I am a coach for Ohio Storm 8U in Marengo Ohio, we would love to have you come and scrimmage us sometime. Would you prefer a Tuesday, Thursday or a Sunday? Our email is OhioStorm2011@gmail.com; email me and we can plan something.

Reaction score
I am a coach for Ohio Storm 8U in Marengo Ohio, we would love to have you come and scrimmage us sometime. Would you prefer a Tuesday, Thursday or a Sunday? Our email is OhioStorm2011@gmail.com; email me and we can plan something.
I will have to see. We are trying to get games a little more local. You are a good 1hr and 40 minutes away. I am sure we may see you at a tournament or two this spring/summer

Michael oates

Reaction score
we are looking for a scrimmage in October. The team is newly formed and pretty young. We are looking for a team that would come
Scrimmage us or have us to your place to help the girls see the game at a fast pace and also learn, but not be discouraged because a team runs all over. I want them to learn to play hard and see what is needed to do well.
I have a younger 10u team and we would be willing to scrimmage you,most are learning as well .

Michael oates

Reaction score
we are available Saturday as well, during the week would be tougher unless we hosted.