Akron Racers 16U Elite - Need 1 Pitcher

prattmandu

Reaction score

The Akron Racers 16U Elite team is seeking 1 starting to complete a very impressive roster. We feature some of the strongest players in Northeast Ohio, with several winning All League and All County Honors. This pitcher must be a very strong pitcher, such as a varsity starter, League Honors, All County Selection. Several of these girls are being actively recruited, so college coaches will be at our games. In addition, I have regular contacts with college coaches where I am sending them information about our players. This is the place to be to get recruited.

We played a 4-way friendly in Columbus and went 2-1 against the Outlaws, Stingrays and Lasers.

We also won our first tournament, the USSSA Rachel Memorial in Akron.

We will play in 2 more fall ball tournaments including the Wolfpack Fall Showcase, as well as the Pumpkin Smash in North Ridgeville.

Our Summer 2018 schedule will consist of top showcase tournaments in Ohio, and two potential out of state Nationals such as Ocean City, Maryland or Myrtle Beach.

If you are a top pitcher and want to be part of a staff who will win a lot of games, and be in front of college coaches on a weekly basis, then contact me for more information and a private tryout.

Being an Akron Racers youth player gets you access to training with the pros, training and mentoring from current D1 coaches, we will wear the Racers Pro Fastpitch uniforms and utilize their extensive recruiting network to get our girls every opportunity possible to play at the next level.

Thank you,

Kevin Pratt
Head Coach
Racers Elite 16U
(330) 962-7104
email: prattmandu@yahoo.com

prattmandu

Reaction score
We ended our fall play with a nice 13-3 records against some really nice competition. We look forward to adding that one good pitcher to help us go from Good to GREAT! Call me to discuss the team and this opportunity.

Kevin Pratt
330-962-7104
prattmandu@yahoo.com