Alcs!!!

coachjwb

Reaction score
The Indians are going to the ALCS!!! Anyone else going to the games ... I'll be in section 103 right next to the bullpen for all home games! Go Tribe!

okiedad1961

Reaction score
The Indians are going to the ALCS!!! Anyone else going to the games ... I'll be in section 103 right next to the bullpen for all home games! Go Tribe!

Didn't know you were a fan ,just getting on the bandwagon? Go Tribe

coachjwb

Reaction score
I have been an avid Cleveland Indians fan for the last 50 years. I watch or listen to every game I can, albeit mostly on TV and radio. This was the first year I bought a ticket package of any sort though, and really glad I did. I actually have a picture from game 1 vs. Boston that my son took of the TV where I ran down the aisle to try to get the Kipnis home run. Lol

okiedad1961

Reaction score
Great Jeff,would like to see Kippnis get the bat going again. Go tribe

coachjwb

Reaction score
Kipnis was 4-11 (.364) in the Boston series, so not too bad ... he did fall off a little at the end of the season ... I want Lindor, Napoli and Santana to get hot ...

coachjwb

Reaction score
As usual with the Indians, it was a team effort. No huge stars but just a well-rounded team. You could make a case for Kluber, Allen, Miller, Ramirez, Crisp, etc. Who do you think, Paul?

Pacerdad57

Reaction score
go TRIBE! wish i could get to one of those ALCS games, but not this year.....
like you said Jeff, a total team effort through the ALDS. now they do definitely need to heat up those bats and hope Tomlinson keeps throwing the way he did and that Bauer can stay steady!!

Louuuuu

Reaction score
Um, yeah, about Bauer....

Nice "hobby". You couldn't put it on hold for three weeks? Dumba$$.

Pacerdad57

Reaction score
That was I the Tomlinson from early July!!!
What a great game he threw, kept getting stronger the deeper he went, and Miller is just unbelievable!!
Not to mention how well Allen is throwing! Just a great game

lewam3

Reaction score
I love the interviews with the pitchers afterward on the podium. To have them talk about preparation, the routine, game plan, executing, grip, release point-I just wish DD (1st year college student athlete) could watch and listen as well. Alas, she was at the student union last night, enjoying her teammates, fondue, listening to poetry, getting a manicure and other things that college students do on Friday night, lol. No smart comments Hitter 23...

coachjwb

Reaction score
Was two great games!! Stood 3/4 of both of them!

Will be interesting to see how Francona plays it rest of the way ... I know Bauer is scheduled for next game and Clevinger/the bullpen for the game after, but could we see Kluber in game 4 (and then eventually in game 7) especially if the Bauer game ended up being the bullpen game?? In Tito we trust ...