Any 14U team near Fairfield looking for utility/pitcher?

DLamb

Reaction score
Former teammate moved from our area and is hesitant about trying out and making new friends...any welcoming teams in the area that I could convince her to talk too?

rog2ski

Reaction score
Former teammate moved from our area and is hesitant about trying out and making new friends...any welcoming teams in the area that I could convince her to talk too?
PM sent. Diamond Elite out of West Chester / Liberty Township. Several of our girls are playing on a Jr High team right now but the others not on a team still go the the Jr High to socialize and practice with teammates.

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
If she is willing to play on a young 16u team,we are out of Circleville ohio and looking to add another pitcher. Our girls are friendly and make sure to make everyone feel included and welcome!!
740-304-5513

Last edited:

lilbaracudas

Reaction score

Are you in Fairfield county? We are nearby looking for a 14U pitcher. Tournaments starting in second 1/2 of May and run thru July. Call or text me 614-561-2889

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think people maybe wondering if you are talking about northern Cincinnati or Lancaster area???

DLamb

Reaction score
I think people maybe wondering if you are talking about northern Cincinnati or Lancaster area???

Hamilton/ Fairfield area. Should have made it more clear in original post.

Thanks.

DLamb

Reaction score
PM sent. Diamond Elite out of West Chester / Liberty Township. Several of our girls are playing on a Jr High team right now but the others not on a team still go the the Jr High to socialize and practice with teammates.
Her mother should be contacting you.

Thanks.

GloryCoach

Reaction score
The Heart of Ohio Glory is currently looking for a pitcher/utility player for the summer season. We will play in 7-8 tourneys around Central Ohio. Text Coach Tom at 937-707-4169 to discuss this opportunity.