Any options for 19u players ? Can 18u tournaments open up age range for older girls to play ?

Teeball

Reaction score
My daughter (19) is playing in college and wants to play this summer
It seems all 23u teams have folded. Any options for 19u to play with 18u ? It would be nice if some tournaments opened up the age rage to allow older girls to play . 18u can always be hard to group enough girls to play let alone 23u.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are several 18+ tournaments out there. I am running 3 myself.
There may be teams still looking for players, have to reach out and ask.
Or even better - make some calls to former travel teammates and current college players you know and enter a couple of these tournaments!

Teeball

Reaction score
Thanks for feedback. She is only Ohio player on her college team. I have reached out to former players and coaches I know . I will pursue 18+ teams and tourneys . Thanks

Stupid Jim

Reaction score
i have an over 18 team that is mostly current collage players, the problem we are having is finding some tourneys to get into. Starzz have cancelled there's and Hopes might not be able to get enough fields to have 18 & up's play

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
i have an over 18 team that is mostly current collage players, the problem we are having is finding some tourneys to get into. Starzz have cancelled there's and Hopes might not be able to get enough fields to have 18 & up's play

Women's (18+) division Events in Cincinnati this Summer!!!!
June 6-7 - Slugfest
June 27-28 - Smokey Baker
July 18-19 - Tri-State USSSA Championship

All 3 are a GO! And will be happening!
Get Registered Now!!!

Fahrenheit

Reaction score
I appreciate the information! We were also playing in Starzz and Hope's but now we are struggling to find fill in options.
We wouldn't mind some friendlies or scrimmage days if any other teams have an interest. Our normal fields are in North Ridgeville but they are still discussing how fields will be opened for use so fields are still an issue for us.

Stupid Jim

Reaction score
Women's (18+) division Events in Cincinnati this Summer!!!!
June 6-7 - Slugfest
June 27-28 - Smokey Baker
July 18-19 - Tri-State USSSA Championship

All 3 are a GO! And will be happening!
Get Registered Now!!!
Trying to get 15, 21 year old women any place at the same time is like herding cats, with summer jobs and internships we only play local (northern Ohio). Some games we have all and some games we are at nine.

Captain_Thunder

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to get 15, 21 year old women any place at the same time is like herding cats, with summer jobs and internships we only play local (northern Ohio). Some games we have all and some games we are at nine.

Same reason we keep a large roster. It gets challenging...
That is why we only play this division on Saturday/Sunday to help with that too...