Anyone brewing these days?

Pacerdad57

Reaction score
Finally getting into that time of year where ya can fit a brew day in.
Have an all grain porter in the fermenter now, another week to go before kegging.
Anyone else getting ready to brew something for winter? Or fall? Or anytime????)

BouldersDad

Reaction score
Have a blue moon clone in the pipe line fermenting away. About half way thru a keg of heff will put a dent in that tomorrow with football. Pretty fresh keg of blueberry cider in the other spout. Just bottled 20 or so bottles of Apple wine for fall. Brewing seems to be a never ending job. Love it

Pacerdad57

Reaction score
It's fun Boulder! Gonna gear up and do an orange shandy that the wife really likes in the next couple of weeks.
That'll do me for a while since the mini fridge will only hold 2 kegs......��

Last edited:

bh99

Reaction score
brewstand2016.jpg
Getting ready to brew a lager on the new rig I built over the summer. The 4 kegs I built up for my summer break are getting low, so I'll be brewing quite a bit in the next month or so

bh99

Reaction score
Thanks, it was fun building over the summer. Iv'e always done the old siphon and bucket transfer in the past so this will definitely take a little getting used to now with the pumps moving everything instead

Pacerdad57

Reaction score
sounds nice! i'm still doing mash tun/cooler with valves to brew kettle. still pretty easy, but not a cadillac like yours!!

Last edited:

BouldersDad

Reaction score
First time making mead. I learned a very Valuable lesson. To much yeast nutrient to fast equals one hell of a eruption from a full glass carboy. ugh it sucks cleaning honey off the floor