Anyone give 14U a try?

Ohio Danger - Braun 14u should be pretty good. They won Gapps at 12u two years ago. Pretty much the same team as then. There are alot of good teams in all ages this year. Should make for a fun year for everybody.

Not much interest in 14U? Is this considered a down year in ohio at the 14U age group?

14u is pretty fun age to watch.ohio glory has good team at 14u as well.but i believe and i have said this before the 96 class in ohio is one of the strongest of all age groups(in my opinion) and you will have several 13u teams winning 14 u tourny s this year you have lasers gold p c sting classics doom to name a few

Ok - I will bite - at the 14u age group - you will have several strong teams and it will not be a down year at all.

1. Doom 95
2. Outlaws - 95
3. Laser Black 96
5. Laser Gold 96
6. Buckeye Heat 95
7. Ohio Classics - 96
8. Stingrays - 95
9. Lasers Silver - 95
10. Stingrays - 95
11. Valley Extreme 95

This is just off the top of my head. I really like the Gold, Doom, Outlaws and Buckeye Heat.

I think we will contend with most teams also - Championship Fastpitch

pretty solid list (stingrays are so good they made the list twice ) classics 96 is a team to watch move up. I agree that championship fastpitch can compete with the top ten also. doom 96 can also. MD

I know I am asking a stupid question and the answer is probably smacking me right in the face. But what does the number IE 95 or 96 mean after the team name??

PC Sting is another team that will make some noise this year.
They went to Spano a couple of weeks ago and made it to the finals by beating some very good teams. I know Tony, Steve,Wayne and the boys will have that team ready for any and all teams that they face.

Ok - I will bite - at the 14u age group - you will have several strong teams and it will not be a down year at all.

1. Doom 95
2. Outlaws - 95
3. Laser Black 96
5. Laser Gold 96
6. Buckeye Heat 95
7. Ohio Classics - 96
8. Stingrays - 95
9. Lasers Silver - 95
10. Stingrays - 95
11. Valley Extreme 95

This is just off the top of my head. I really like the Gold, Doom, Outlaws and Buckeye Heat.

I think we will contend with most teams also - Championship Fastpitch

Are there 2 stingray 95 teams?
Arent the outlaws now intensity?
Didnt no. 11 Valley Extreme 95 beat no.3 Laser Black?
Wheres no.4?

LOL Just thought I would get the ball rolling here...

Bill did drop the name and we picked it up. I was really considering Rogue or Intensity and when Bill dumped it I really liked it so We are Ohio Outlaws we also have a 13-14u team that isn't to bad.

obviously, you should not drink and try to rate top 10/11 - yes - outlaws became intensity - and yes - I must love the Stingrays so much - I put them there twice and yes - I guess I just like Wiley so much. I have not seen the Sting but yes good note that they did make it to finals in Spano - so yes - I am an idiot! But my goal was to get folks talking and hey! it worked!!!!!

Good catch on the Doom 96 too! My only point was that there are some pretty good 95 teams out there but I bet you will not see a few of them in many 14u tourneys. Last year, we (Lasers) played half our tourneys as 13's in 16u so I am guessing that Bill (Intensity) and Jeff (Gold) will play up alot.

Hey, let the games begin!

Murph

A great list of teams, as the talented young ladies at 14U should carry the torch and continue to be as strong as the past couple of groups!!! Now I'm not so sure about the coaches, ( Cavanaugh, Murphy, Anderson, Miller, Wilson, Hutchinson, Gambone, Wiley ect.) A very unusual group of coaches if you ask me...lol. :)

Are there 2 stingray 95 teams?
Arent the outlaws now intensity?
Didnt no. 11 Valley Extreme 95 beat no.3 Laser Black?
Wheres no.4?

LOL Just thought I would get the ball rolling here...

Laser Black also lost to Championship Fastpitch (Murph's team). Gee they aren't even listed. What a sand bagger.