Anyone try to get answers on anything from OHSAA ?

manitoudan

Reaction score
I'll attempt not to rant but I've found the process to be shall I say " far less than satisfactory" I have a question about a college camp we are running .. called left VM , No return call , called again a week later , no return call , called a third time and told the guy " this is my third time calling and I've not got a call back... he calls me back and I miss his call as i was at work .. he leaves VM saying " Please email me with any additional questions " and since he didnt answer anything at all I email the guy ... of course a week later , no return email . Been trying to get a clarification for over 3 weeks and nothing . Just tried again Voice mail. Called back .. Operator busy with other calls , leave a message . C'mon ! Ok I ranted .

Irish196

Reaction score
Yes. We have talked with them on a few occasions for Stay in Softball to see what we can pay for (helping with pay to play fees etc) and to see if HS kids and coaches can volunteer alongside their travel teammates/coaches at our clinics during the HS season. It is always very difficult. I’ll get you the person in compliance we use, if I recall right her name is Roxanne but I’ll message you her contact info.

SMc4SMc

Reaction score
Jerry Snodgrass has helped me with some baseball and basketball in the past. I called and emailed. I took extra care to explain in detail, and he covered some points I missed. The process took some time but he was courteous.

finfan365

Reaction score
I emailed Jerry Snodgrass for clarification on when players need to stop practicing with their non school team, just this past Saturday and received a reply the same day.

I was surprised at such a quick response.

BA824

Reaction score
Jerry Snodgrass would be the guy to talk to for softball and baseball. Roxanne Price no longer oversees softball

manitoudan

Reaction score
Snodgrass is the guy I've left email and messages with . No response other than leaving me a VM once . I'll try again today .

Doom Leader

Reaction score
What was his response to when players can’t practice with summer team?

finfan365

Reaction score

FastBat

Reaction score
I just spent $70 on a physical today and my kid played volleyball, with a current physical, her first physical submitted. When are they doing away with those physicals? There's a bunch of problems with OHSAA. I'm not saying they shouldn't have them, the system needs fixed.

finfan365

Reaction score
Aren’t physicals good for a year? Our shool district uses a website to track all of these along with concussion training and other paperwork.

Stefwee1

Reaction score
I just spent $70 on a physical today and my kid played volleyball, with a current physical, her first physical submitted. When are they doing away with those physicals? There's a bunch of problems with OHSAA. I'm not saying they shouldn't have them, the system needs fixed.

I have paid for 3 $70 physicals just so my DDs can tryout to then not make a team. That's what drives my crazy.