Are u registered for Live Pitch/Hit League...Games start Nov. 1 & 2!!

Reaction score
30+ years of Live Pitch / Hitting Leagues.....See if you can identify these past Champs and where they are now ??
73528762_10162648306885387_625067361048723456_n.jpg
73416035_10162648317520387_7449846599997456384_n.jpg
74698811_10162648341800387_5588148486735396864_n.jpg

Are you registered for our Softball Live Pitch Hitting League? Register soon! Games begin Nov 1.
https://www.grandslaminfo.com/…/live-softball-pitching-hit…/
A testimonial from a High School participant:
I loved participating in the hitting league! I always felt like I got a quality workout during the games. The umpires really kept the game moving while the high number of at-bats allowed me to focus on specific areas of my offensive skill set. Being a catcher, I also worked on my defense, which kept my throwing arm and form strong through the winter. Because of the work I put in at Mannino's, I wasn't sore after the first week of school tryouts! The games were held in a fun yet focused atmosphere that let me make the most of my practice time. Overall, the high school hitting league offers a great value in reps and game experience. It's a great way to stay game-ready through the winter.
Entering our 36th year!!
Live Pitch/Hit Leagues @ MGS
It's difficult to get to the top, but even harder to stay there! Our LPHL are a great tool to aid in staying at the top of your game !!

Grand Slam's Live Pitch / Hit League helps you to stay on top !

• It is a great tool for getting lots of valuable swings and perfecting the bunt
  • Provides an opportunity to see a lot of different pitches as well as game situational hitting
  • Builds confidence at the plate w 7 at bats each week
  • Quick-paced games and very competitive scoring system with an USA Umpires
  • Catchers/Pitchers/Hitters real-time game calling and throwing for both P and C
  • Schedule Requests- Games are 1 hour 15 minutes
FALL SESSION:
*Age Groups: 14U and High School begin Sat @ 11/2/19
*Age Groups: 10U and 12U begin Fri @ 11/1/19
*Cost: $400 per team (Consists of 4-6 players)
https://www.grandslaminfo.com/softball/leagues/84/live-softball-pitching-hitting-league-201920/

Entering our 36th year!!
Live Pitch/Hit Leagues @ MGS

It's difficult to get to the top, but even harder to stay there! Our LPHL are a great tool to aid in staying at the top of your game !!

Grand Slam's Live Pitch / Hit League helps you to stay on top !
  • It is a great tool for getting lots of valuable swings and perfecting the bunt
  • Provides an opportunity to see a lot of different pitches as well as game situational hitting
  • Builds confidence at the plate w 7 at bats each week
  • Quick-paced games and very competitive scoring system with an USA Umpires
  • Catchers/Pitchers/Hitters real-time game calling and throwing for both P and C
  • Schedule Requests- Games are 1 hour 15 minutes
FALL SESSION:
*Age Groups: 14U and High School begin Sat @ 11/2/19
*Age Groups: 10U and 12U begin Fri @ 11/1/19
*Cost: $400 per team (Consists of 4-6 players)
https://www.grandslaminfo.com/softball/leagues/84/live-softball-pitching-hitting-league-201920/

Live Hitting League has a energetic atmosphere and is a great way to
keep your swing in shape this winter.
Our concept of Hitting League is so valuable to get needed batting practice
in the off-season.

It is the best way to see a lot of different pitches as well as improve your plate coverage and hitting all the zones for both pitchers and hitters.

Questions ? Please call Kathy @ Mannino's Grand Slam USA @ 614-717-9934 anytime : )
    • Getting to the top of your game is just the beginning.
    • Understanding how to keep your game on top is what we do best !!