Are you or do you know a GOOD umpire?

The ASA is looking for tournament umpires for the 2006 season. At present we have 18 excellent umpires for the 2006 season. ?We are looking for a pool of 25 to 30. ?The season will run May thru July with almost a tournament every week end. ?The pay is $35.00 per game with two umpires per game. ?Ther will be bonus for the outstanding crew in each tournament. ?And a trip to work the Eastern Nationals for the years top 2 umpire crew. ?This is a great opportunity to work with the best. ?Three to five years experience required. ?DON'T APPLY IF YOU DON'T HUSTLE TO MAKE THE CALL. We will be meeting in the next ten days so send a private email if interested or know someone who would be.

I'm not a "Good" umpire, I'm a "GREAT" umpire, just ask me and I'll tell you!! ?;D LOL ?Whoa, wait a minute, have to check in my backseat and see if I can find my ASA hat and gear!! ?Hmmm, NSA..., USSSA..., USFA..., IFSA..., OHSAA...,Little League...,Nope, no ASA, sorry Sacham, By the way did I mention that I was a "GREAT" umpire!!! ;)
Didn't mean to pirate your thread, but we got er back to the top!!

Tom

when you say The ASA, think you need to be more specfic.... your talking about your area and not ASA in Ohio in general.

Ron Sanders

I was gonna say....

I'm sure there are a few more than "18 excellent umpires" in the entire state of Ohio! ;D

About four times that number attend my local meetings alone. What area are you in? I'm always interested in doing more tournaments if I can squeeze them.

But, I'm not too keen about driving across the state to do them! Plenty of local work to keep me busy.

Ron I stand to be corrected. We are looking for umpires in NE Ohio within one hour of Cleveland. I am at a lost for we have had very few replys and with all the complaining about umpiring you would think I would be typing emails day and night. LOL
Nice hearing from you.
Tom

Sacham:

People are looking for replies on your Howard Kobata post.

Tom...

if you ever need good umpires and you have the comp rooms let me know... i'll be the first