Ashland Univ. Softball Coach's Clinic

Sheilah Gulas -Head Softball Coach - Ashland University
3rd Annual Coach's Clinic

When: DEC 30, 2005

Time : 9am - 3:30pm (Lunch will be provided-Pizza and drinks)

Where: Ashland University Field House

Cost: $60/person or $50/person of a coaching staff of 3 or more

8:30-9am - FREE Pre-Clinic Pitching-the begining pitcher and learning the basics of the pitching mechanics
(Pitching is being presented by Dave Leffew)

Whats being covered:
Pitching - Breaking down and developing moving pitches
Questions and Trouble shooting moving pitches

Offensive
Hitting and Bat Speed Development
Base Stealing-Mastering the start and finish
Developing the Lefty Slapper

Defense
Middle Infield/Catcher-Drills and Techniques
1st and 3rd Strategies for each Infield position
Working with the Battery/Infield and Outfield

Other STUFF:
Preseaon Conditioning circut
Putting it all together for CHAMPIONSHIP PLAY
Ashland University Play Demostrations

If you have any other questions or would like a registration form please email sgulas@ashland.edu or call 419-289-5453! Looking forward to having you at the clinic!!!!!

If you are interested in recieving a brochure and registration form for the AU Coach's CLinic, please email sgulas@ashland.edu us with your address and will send you one. Or call us at 419-289-5453.

We still have openings available for our Ashland University Coach's Clinic on Dec 30th. We look forward to bringing you some great topics and also discuss numerous things we learn at the NFCA national convention. It is always great picking up information at the National level and bringing it back home to OHIO!

For more information on our Coach's Cliic please email sgulas@ashland.edu or call 419-289-5453!

LakeErie:

It's a clinic for coaches, not for players, I believe.

Yep,you are right. I should of took my time and read the post. I see it is for coaches. Thanks!

Our Dec 30th Clinic is for coach's. We really feel like we are putting together some good topics for you and it would enjoyable to coach's from 10U to 18U and High School.

(If you are interested in our players camps they are coming up in January....Please let us know if you would like a brochure form sgulas@ashland.edu)