Athletes Go Live (Livestream)

jt7663

Reaction score
Looking for information on live streaming our Games. It sounds like Athletesgolive is the trend but would like to hear suggestions & what it takes to get started.

her mom

Reaction score
Following.... I have heard mixed reviews about the Athletes go live.

jt7663

Reaction score
I also have seen multiple Teams using Face book Live. Might be the cheaper route to go??

her mom

Reaction score
I also have seen multiple Teams using Face book Live. Might be the cheaper route to go??

That is the route we plan on going but of coarse it is always brought up that we should do AGL. Hahah!

her mom

Reaction score
That is the route we plan on going but of coarse it is always brought up that we should do AGL. Hahah!

We also do Game Changer, but that is only as accurate as the person putting in the info. :)

AnotherSoftballDad

Reaction score
Depends on what you are wanting. If you just want video to broadcast live to people who can't be there to watch (family, friends, or college coaches) FB live would be best. AGL is where college coaches can sit back and stream games instead of using up their visits to the fields. They can see a lot watching the live streams and find out if that athlete they are watching is worth a trip to the diamonds. Athletes Go Live is powerful for a travel team because you see who logged in, what game they watched, who they logged in to see, How long they watched, how many games they watched, and if they recorded any games.