Athlete's Profile

I am looking for some advice/suggestions on the setup & what should be included on DD profile. Anyone have websites showing some sample profiles? Thanks!!

I believe the website above is a fundraiser for a softball player to attend a softball event next year. You will see a link at the bottom of the web profile that will give you access to more information about having your profile created and added to the website.

If you send me your email address I can send you some copies of Profiles that i have created with the help of my college coach for some of my athletes...
Most importantly... include all Academic stats... a Picture with a clear view of her face so that she is easily recognized and remembered by the coaches, any awards that your daughter has recieved. Setting it up in different programs is the key. Like I said email me and I will help in any way I can.
Lanenicole@aol.com

Wow, I took a look at the website tonight. Every time I look, it is better than before. There is even a video link for the players that have videos available. Hats off to the designer of the profiles.

College coaches look specifically for contact information for the athlete, the high school coach and travel coach, graduation year, GPA, ACT and SAT scores if available, positions played, certain stats and the players schedule is especially important. We also will want to see a skills video, not a game highlight video.

Here is an online example:

http://www.athleticplayerprofiles.com