Beginning Pitching Class- Northeast Ohio

MandeeLuers

Reaction score
BEGINNING PITCHING CLASS

This 5 session class is geared toward girls with limited to no pitching experience. I will cover basic pitching mechanics, as well as a variety of drills that will help pitchers improve their knowledge and understanding of the pitching motion. We will work on leg drive, posture, arm whip as well as many other aspects of the pitch. Pitchers must bring a catcher! Space will be limited to 5 pitchers.

WHEN: January 15, 22, 29, Feb 5, and 12
TIME: 6:00-7:00pm
EXPERIENCE: Beginner
WHERE: Make the Change Fastpitch Facility- 361 Northeast Ave, Tallmadge
COST: $125.00
WHAT TO BRING: Water, Glove and Catcher

Class is given by Mandee Luers- Former Kent State Pitching Coach, 7 years of Division 1 Coaching experience, and Division I pitcher at Marshall University

Please register at www.mtcfastpitch.com
https://www.facebook.com/Make-The-Change-Fastpitch-708434635880019/

Last edited:

bman0303

Reaction score
Mandee is the best pitching coach in NEO IMHO. She will make your daughter the best she can be. I believe in a few years I will be thanking Mandee immensely for helping to get my daughter (and niece) a scholarship. She is amazing.

tjsmize3

Reaction score
Mandee is the best pitching coach in NEO IMHO. She will make your daughter the best she can be. I believe in a few years I will be thanking Mandee immensely for helping to get my daughter (and niece) a scholarship. She is amazing.

Agreed, Mandee does an outstanding job! Would highly recommend