Best Bats

I need a new bat. I am a tournament player. My size is 31/21.. I was thinking rocket tech, new synergy, quad, or the new Miken fastpitch bat. Also, does anyone know how, the Toledo Katana performs in games. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Get a Rocket Tech or a DeMarnini F2. Rocket Techs are really good, but I dont know if the F2 is. From what I read about it though, it sounds like a good bat!

There have been a lot of previous posts about best bats, sort of like asking who is the best team ... mine, no mine, no mine. All of the bats you mentioned are very good. Try to consider the type of batter you are and what best fits your style. If some teammates have any of these bats, ask to try them at a practice to see what feels right for you.

Our team uses a lot of RT's and the girls that use them love them, some other girls tried them and didn't like them. I will say that if you plan to use an RT, you better practice with it and make sure your mechanics are solid. If they are, you can expect good things to happen.

Good luck.

Rocket Tech hands down . But once again you still have to hit the ball !

Miken Oklahoma City (OKC) is also a great bat, but unfortunately it is not a legal bat for NSA (it is legal for ASA, high school, etc). Rocket Tech is also a good bat.

Demarini and Synergy bats definitely a good buy...another good bat Easton Stealth Sc888...

but everyone knows that if you can't hit, the bat doesn't matter.

Honestly I feel the hype around RocketTech bats are definitely in peoples heads. Everyone says that they are some of the best bats around, but really the best bat for you is the one you feel most comfortable with. A lot of girls don't hit for power, which makes your search for the perfect bat a search for comfort. Power hitters on the other hand need a bat that they can swing hard yet have control over. Try the bats out before you fork over a weeks pay for something you really don't like.

My DD is the lead off for her team. She's very small, but hits the ball a ton and consistently. Two weeks ago she got a Rocket tech for her B-day and I have to say this bat gives her an extra 20-30 feet on every hit. If she cuts the ball in half, she's on 99% of the time. Even a hit off the handle or the end of the bat seems to be a harder hit ball in comparison to any other bat she's used. My recommendation would definitely be the Rocket Tech. But, as it's been said before, you have to hit the ball first!

The gurus top 3 bats not necesarily in this order rockettech.rockettech and of course we CANT FORGET THE ROCKETTECH. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

DeMarini F2...for the money..great bat..ball jumps off of it

spend double then get a RT

DD recently got a RT. She loves the way it feels in her hands & has hit a few out of the park in practice. She will be using it in tournament play for the first time this weekend. It is a very different feel than the Easton bats she has used the last 3 years. The Easton Z Core was her previous bat of choice & she was pretty successful with it too.

Talked with a coach this past weekend that had girls on his team using both the RT and the new Synergy CNT bat (2006 blue model). He said the Synergy is a far better bat than the RT. The Synergy was more forgiving and easier to hit than the RT. Those are his comments and I just thought I would share them.

My DD just got a 2006 Synergy and LOVES it! She's had some great hits with it too! The Synergy is a balanced bat whereas the Rockettech is very end-loaded. You have to try swinging both. You have to be the one comfortable with it in the batter's box.

The thing to remember also with the RT, there is a breakin period with it, when dd first got hers hits just seemed dead, not the pop they described. But afterwards there was a definate difference. She tried the Balanced bats last year, it was a disaster, probably 50/50 confidence as well as technique. This year 1000% better hitter, which is also better technique, more confident and has faith in the bat.
Was at a Racers clinic, Cystal Bustos also said to keep her in a heavier bat because of her size.
Like others have said it is the dd who has to be confident in what she is using no matter whos name is on the bat. And technique is everything.

Synergy (by easton) is a great bat... i have also enjoyed the miken bats... like the OKC or MPulse

a lot of girls on our team have rockettechs and they definetly make a difference. even a hit off the end of the bat like someone said before goes a lot further then with a different bat. also as everyone has said you need to make good contact or the bat doesn't matter.

I have also seen where you hit the RT off the end of the bat it had such a spin on the ball when the infielder tried to pick it up it literally spun out of her hand. Also Rt handed batters that have blooped a ball out to RF the ball will tail away moreso than other bats I've seen.

OKAY THE ROCKET TECHS ARE GOOD BUT THEY AREN'T GONNA GET YOU ON BASE EVERYTIME!! WHY SPEND 2 OR 3 HUNDRED DOLLARS ON A BAT THAT CAN DO THE SAME THING REGULAR BAT CAN. A GIRL ON MY TEAM USES A REGULAR BAT AND HITS IT BETTER THAN GIRLS WITH THE ROCKET TECH. I THINK IT JUST DEPENDS ON YOU AND HOW YOU FEEL WHEN USING IT!! IFR YOU CHOOSE TO GET ONE, I WOULDN'T USE IT TILL YOU KNOW IT WILL WORK FOR YOU!!

well of course the rockettech bat wont get you on base everytime..you have to do that yourself ;) ...but why not have the help? ...i meen i wouldnt mind having an extra 10 ft. on my ball after a nice swing. rockettechs are deff. a great choice!!

Noone get on base every time NOBODY BATS 1000. >:( >:( >:( >:(

Rocket TEch is the best bat in 10 years!! ?The fastpitch world loves it......

I have 3 girls that use the bat. ?THEY ARE MY TOP 3 HITTERS..........

Cincy Chill