Best Composite Bat not RT

Not trying to beat a dead horse, so please don't express opinions on the Rocket Tech or Synergy. Looking at composite bats. Not interested in the Rocket Tech because it is end loaded and not balanced and I've read plenty on the Synergy. Would like to hear opinions on the Catalyst and the new Worth Asylum. I am also interested in the DeMarini F2 which I've heard is a great bat. Have Seen that most college players use the Catalyst and most pros use the Mikan M-Pulse. Thoughts?

If you play NSA, I would not choose the Miken because it is not approved for use with NSA - neither is the Miken OKC. DD got OKC for H.S. and loved it, but it was never approved for NSA (it is OK everywhere else). She got a Catalyst and really likes it, so do others on the team (especially those who don't like the RT because of end load).

A player on our team just bought the Asylum. My daughter swung it and said it is unbelievable. We are looking at getting one now. Didn't care much for the end loaded bats either. The Asylum appears to be the best composite now made.

I would sugest that you try the Worth Mayhem. It is a true composite bat as opposed to the Asylum which is a 50% composite.

Don't get me wrong I think that the Asylum is also a nice bat, but the mayhem is really balanced well, and has pop thruout the barrel.

By the way for those who did not already know, Worth purchased Miken last year and the Mayhem is the first bat that they jointly introduced.

DD has been very successfull with F2 Demarini, had a choice of RT and really doesn't like the end loading. She has less of a tendency to "pop" up with F2, unlike what we have seen alot of this sesson with the RT, the kid has to have a strong level swing with RT to avoid sending a "rocket" straight up and ending up as "can of corn " in the fielder's glove. But if the batter had a strong flat swing those bats can really send the ball, great fun to watch! But bottom line try several bats and the one that your DD is most comfortable with is the one to get.

I would also suggest trying the DemariniF2. My daughter uses a rockettech but also tried the F2. She said the ball jumps hard off this bat.