Bob Hoiles infielding clinics at the Spano Dome -- February, March and April 2016

Rhoiles

Reaction score
I have a new series of clinics at the Spano Dome
Cost is $20 per two-hour session.
These sessions will include new techniques being used in colleges that are definitely quicker than the traditional ways of fielding and transferring the ball.
The classes are open to all fastpitch players between the ages of 8 and 18. Students will be divided into age- and experience-appropriate groups. Hand-picked assistant instructors will help to ensure a low student-instructor ratio.
Students will learn to throw harder, get rid of the ball faster, proper footwork and glove techniques. This is a structured, continuous course of instruction that develops defensive skills and speed using drills that build in difficulty from one class to the next.
Here are the dates and times:
February -- Monday Feb. 1, 7-9 p.m.
Monday Feb. 8, 7-9 p.m.
Monday Feb. 15, 7-9 p.m.
Monday Feb. 22, 7-9 p.m.
Monday Feb. 29, 7-9 p.m.

March -- Friday March 4, 7-9 p.m.
Friday March 11, 7-9 p.m.
Friday March 18, 7-9 p.m.
Wednesday March 23, 7-9 p.m.

April -- Friday April 1, 7-9 p.m.
Friday April 8, 7-9 p.m.
Friday April 15, 7-9 p.m.
Friday April 22, 7-9 p.m.

I have taught infield techniques for more than a decade. Last year I was an assistant coach with the Beverly Bandits DeMarini team that won the ASA/USA 18 Gold national title. My former students, who play at more than a dozen D-1 colleges including Ohio State, Kent State, Penn State, Oregon and Toledo, have had numerous top-10 finishes at ASA/USA and PGF nationals.
The Spano Dome is located at 2565 Pressler Road, Akron, 44312.
For more information or to pre-register, please call 330-618-2914 or email robertsoftballskills@yahoo.com

Last edited:

okiedad1961

Reaction score
Do you pick a time and date or is by month or all 3 months?
These sessions are typically a progression week to week and all ways return to drills that are done on a weekly basis at start of new month for new groups of girls.As she progresses and masters these basic drills the more advanced groups start more difficult drills to work at moving forward.