Hitting and Hitters Discussion Brian Rice @ Stark County Sports Complex

sittingonthebench

Reaction score
If you're looking for an instructor that can teach a proper swing and fielding mechanics to your daughter, look me up. I've been fortunate to learn from the best including my daughter Chandler, her college coaches and a multitude of others that use proven methods to help athletes reach their potential. My clientele includes professional softball and baseball players, college athletes, travel ball and high school athletes, and even as young as a five-year-old.
What makes me different from other instructors? I use video analysis so that the hitter and myself are seeing the same good and bad mechanical issues along with being able to demonstrate the proper techniques to the student so that they understand where they need to be during the different phases of their swing. The drills I use are ones that have been used for many years and are proven to help your hitter feel their swing and fielder throw and field properly. I am located in NE Ohio and the complex is located in Massillon. I prefer to teach one-on-one but will do team defence and hitting. Lessons are $40 for a half hour and the complex offers a package deal that drops the price to $35. The team pricing is negotiable. If you are interested, I can be contacted at 330-605-2354.

Last edited:

LadyBombers00

Reaction score
If you're looking for an instructor that can teach a proper swing and fielding mechanics to your daughter, look me up. I've been fortunate to learn from the best including my daughter Chandler, her college coaches and a multitude of others that use proven methods to help athletes reach their potential. My clientele includes professional softball and baseball players, college athletes, travel ball and high school athletes, and even as young as a five-year-old. I use video analysis so that the hitter and myself are seeing the same good and bad mechanical issues along with being able to demonstrate the proper techniques to the student so that they understand where they need to be during the different phases of their swing. The drills I use are ones that have been used for many years and are proven to help your hitter feel their swing and fielder throw and field properly. I am located in NE Ohio and the complex is located in Massillon. I prefer to teach one-on-one but will do team defence and hitting. Lessons are $40 for a half hour and the complex offers a package deal that drops the price to $35. The team pricing is negotiable. If you are interested, I can be contacted at 330-605-2354.
My eldest daughter, the lefty, has been going to Brian for about 6 months. She has maintained her high average even with a step up in age and competition. She likes his approach and teaching style. My third daughter, has been going for just under a year and is a completely different style of hitter. she has had tremendous improvement and is now a solid hitter for her travel team. She too likes Brian's approach. Both will practice his techniques on their own when together at their own batting sessions. He has come to local tournaments and occasionally not so local to watch them hit. I highly recommend Brian to anyone interested in a hitting coach.
Todd Miller