Buckeye Charge-Albertson 08
tryouts are still in full effect!

JEDD Park Friday August 2 at 5:40.
2275 Pickle Road
Akron, 44312

*There is no tryout for the 07 team*

Catcher '08

Reaction score
I have been watching 10u tourneys all summer in Ohio as we will be moving to Ohio in a couple weeks. Your team is well coached and very disciplined. They will be very good in the coming years and those other teams better watch out.

Jodi

Reaction score
I have been watching 10u tourneys all summer in Ohio as we will be moving to Ohio in a couple weeks. Your team is well coached and very disciplined. They will be very good in the coming years and those other teams better watch out.

Thank you. Yes Friday August 2 is the only tryout. We have a core group of players returning and filling limited spots.

Catcher '08

Reaction score
Thanks for the response. It seems most Organizations just keep posting and posting about their tryouts and it seems they all want that #1 stud pitcher. Don't organizations develop pitching in Ohio? I see you guys have a pitching instructor that was really successful.

swilliamson22

Reaction score
In Ohio we do develop pitchers, and this organization is extremely good at developing individuals as well as teammates! If your looking for a 12u team this is one team I would suggest strongly that you look at! Jodi, in my opinion is one of the (if not the best) coaches in the entire state of Ohio.

**full disclosure, I coach for a 10u team for a different organization**

Catcher '08

Reaction score
That was cool that another coach from a different Org. gave props to the coach my dd wants to play for. Hopefully her tryout goes well since she can't run that fast.

Jodi

Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting her!

Catcher '08

Reaction score
You will get to meet "The Crazy Softball Mom" tonight also.